- About this property
- Explore Welland
Characteristic and Charismatic Not to be Missed!Property ID 1710984Circa 1910 Character Sandstone Villa! Boasting features such as decorative cornices, high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and leadlight windows.
What we love about this property:
- 1000m2 land with rear access, ample room for caravan, boat or both in shedding.
- Four generous bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Loft style extension
- Polished timber floors
- Character features retained
- Security system
- Ducted vacuum
- bar complete with wine fridges
- Swimming pool and deck
- Huge back yard for kids and pets to run
- Lock up garage and sheds for more than 5 vehicles
- Pool fence to the value of $3,500 (black tubular style) will be installed prior to settlement
All this and more in a popular street with an abundance of other character homes. A short drive to the CBD, Adelaide Entertainment Centre, River Torrens. 10 minutes to Grange beach and Henley Square, a short stroll to Queen Street with its popular cafes and vintage boutiques.
Date: Saturday 20th January, 2018
Time: 10:30am for a 11:00am start
Location: On Site, 68 Frederick St, Welland
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.