Rural Cropping Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wanbi
Genuine Mixed Farming OptionsProperty ID 1713612- Approx. 1653.5ha (4085acres)*
- Located in the Wanbi area approx. 55kms south of the Loxton Township and approx. 200kms East of Adelaide
- The property comprises approx. 1505ha (3718acres)* of gently undulating to flat arable land. The land comprises red loamy soils with areas of sandy loam rises. There are also some areas of Mallee timber ideal for livestock shelter
- The property is fenced into 7 main paddocks. The boundary fencing is considered to be in sound condition comprising mostly cyclone, steel droppers and pine posts. There is a basic set of sheep handling yards with a small loading ramp
- There is 1 x equipped bore with an electric submersible pump which pumps to a header tank and water is then reticulated to concrete troughs in each paddock.
- Three bedroom homestead
- Large workshop (approx. 90' x 50') with power connected, fertiliser bay and vehicle pit
- Garage (approx. 40 x 20') with concrete floor and power connected
- Two stand shearing shed with steel yards and loading ramp
- Sundry implement / hay sheds
- 3 x 5000g concrete tanks
- 1 x 5000g poly tank.
Mindarie Downs is an easily managed farming property providing flexible options to capitalise on the strong sheep and wool prices in addition to broad acre cropping with typically a wheat, barley, vetch or other feed options in the rotation.
The property would ideally suit neighbouring farm businesses for expansion options but is equally appealing for farmers located outside of the district, with its size and ease of management making it an attractive option to invest in reliable farming land suited to cropping and a sheep enterprise.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 and Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.