- About this property
- Explore Valley View
Fantastic Buying Opportunity!Property ID 1841331Located on a spacious flat allotment of approx 667sqm (with a lovely wide frontage of approx 20 mtrs) this colonial style,solid brick home is sure to appeal to those looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) in the much sought after area of Valley View.
The one owner property offers;
- 3 bedrooms,2 with ceiling fan lights
- An open plan meals area overlooking a newly renovated kitchen equipped with Westinghouse gas cooking appliances,a
puratap,as well as plenty of storage space with soft close drawers
- Lounge with a lovely bay window,built in shelving and feature stone gas heater
- Spacious family room with a cosy open fire,timber laminate floors,a reverse cycle wall unit,ceiling fan as
well as sliding door access to the undercover alfresco area and rear garden
- An updated bathroom
- Laundry with separate toilet and access to rear garden
- Double carport as well as a double garage under the main roof
- Large shed / workshop with power
- Private low maintenance yard
Other standout features include a security alarm system,NBN,lino floors in the kitchen / meals area as well as polished timber floors throughout.
The location is also such a big drawcard. You'll love the picturesque Dry Creek reserve and playground right at the end of the street, the stunning trails of Linear park just minutes away, as well as various other recreation facilities like the local gyms,yoga studios as well as the Valley View golf and tennis clubs.There are various schools such as Modbury West, Prescott primary and The Good Shepherd primary schools within walking distance as well as the Valley View High school, St Pauls College and Gilles Plains TAFE no more than 5 minutes drive.
Shopping is also incredibly convenient having the Clovercrest, Valley View, Tea Tree Plaza and Ingle Farm shopping centers located within minutes from the property. There is plenty of public transport with easy commute to the O'Bahn and a mere 14 KM drive will see you in the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for?
This property offers a blank canvas for the potential buyer to renovate to the individual taste and take advantage of the fantastic buying opportunity in a booming area.
20 Lancaster Avenue, Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area specialist. Please feel free to call or email to register your interest today.