- About this property
- Explore Valley View
Solid Family Home in Fantastic Location!Property ID 1747196On offer is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Located on a spacious block of approx 778 sqm, in a lovely quiet cul de sac, opposite the picturesque winding trails of the Dry Creek reserve, this lovely and neat solid brick home offers;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and 2 with ceiling fans
- Lounge with polished timber floors and heating
- Spacious dining room with sliding door access to the rear yard
- Renovated solid timber AJF kitchen with ample storage including a pantry and dishwasher
- Neat original bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with access to the rear yard
- Security alarm system and grills on windows
- Linen cupboard
The spacious rear yard provides plenty of space for kids games, family pets, gardening, as well as entertaining all year round.
Undercover parking is allocated in the lock up garage, and a garden shed for storage.
And what a fantastic location, offering picturesque walking and bike trails right outside your door, a local 24 hour gym, golf and tennis clubs offering even more recreation options, minutes from St Paul's college, Valley View high school, Prescot and Modbury West primary schools as well as the Valley View kindy.
You'll be spoiled for choice with shopping centres like the Valley View, Ingle Farm, Gilles Plains and Tea Tree Plaza shopping precincts just minutes away and plenty of public transport with direct commute to the O'Bahn. All this and a mere 14 KM drive to the CBD. What more could you possible ask for ???
Such a great buy and definitely not one to miss out on.
5 Ancell Court Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area Specialist. Please call or email to register your interest today.