House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Valley View
Undre ContractProperty ID 1675640On offer is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to secure a spacious family home in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Set on a lovely flat block of approx 692 sqm, the immaculate, solid brick home, full of character and many stand out features throughout is sure to impress.
Internal features include;
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes.Bedroom 2 with french door access to rear garden and pool area
- Lounge with cosy gas heating and ceiling fan
- An open plan family and dining area (with reverse cycle air conditioning) overlooking a well equipped neutral kitchen with new gas cooker, a dishwasher, plenty of storage space as well as plumbed water connection for the fridge
- Renovated laundry
- Neat bathroom with bath and heat lamp
- Separate toilet
Other stand out features include 2.5 KW solar energy,solar hot water,lovely high ceilings, large windows providing lots of lovely natural light,NBN, as well as polished timber floors throughout.
But wait, there's more. You actually get 2 properties for the price of one.The stylishly renovated unit is a valuable addition to this property and will impress those looking for a teenage retreat,granny flat,guest house or home office.
Internal features include:
- Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and meals area with ceiling fan
- Bedroom with built in robe,ceiling fan and cooling wall unit
- Ensuite with connections for washing machine
- Floating floors and NBN connection
The established low maintenance gardens offer a lovely undercover alfresco area, ideal for entertaining all year round, a concrete in-ground pool, a powered double garage / workshop, a single carport as well as plenty of off-street parking for extra vehicles, trailer, boat or caravan.
The house is conveniently located around the corner from the local park and playground, and a short stroll to the stunning walking trails of Dry Creek Reserve, the local tennis and gulf clubs, a 24 hour gym,a short drive to several primary and secondary schools, various shopping centers, plenty of public transport and a mere 14 KM to the CBD. What more could you ask for?
A very special property guaranteed to impress. Inspection is a must!
34 Eyre Crescent is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area Specialist. Please feel free to call or email to register your interest today.