- About this property
- Explore Valley View
Architecturally Designed Property on Extra Large AllotmentProperty ID 1666870On offer is an exciting opportunity to secure an absolute gem in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Built in 1971 on a private and spacious allotment of approx 960 sqm, against a panoramic backdrop of the Adelaide hills, the architecturally designed 'one of a kind' property offers;
- Spacious entry with guest toilet
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, the master with an ensuite and walk in robe /powder room
- Dining room with storage and sliding door access to outdoor alfresco and pool area
- Spacious lounge with large windows overlooking the garden
- Renovated Blackwood kitchen with Smeg induction cooker and Bosch dishwasher
- Family room with access to 2nd alfresco area
- Main bathroom
- Laundry with ample storage
- Ducted gas heating as well as ducted cooling
- Rumpus room with r/cycle air con
- Teenage retreat / home office
- 1.2 KW solar energy
- 4 car carport with remote controlled roller door with enough height for boat access as well as further off street
parking for at least 3 more cars
- Security alarm with sensors throughout
The rear garden offers total privacy,sweeping views, a lovely in-ground pool, several undercover entertaining areas, established plants with several fruit trees as well as plenty of room for kids games and family pets to roam.
And what a fantastic location!Set against the stunning views of the Adelaide Hills, within minutes to several primary and secondary schools, various shopping centers, the stunning walking trails of Dry Creek Reserve, plenty of public transport and a mere 14 KM to the CBD. What more could you ask for?
73 Eyre Crescent is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area Specialist. Please feel free to call or email to register your interest today. Definitely a very special property not to miss out on.