House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Valley View
Solid and Spacious Home in a Fantastic AreaProperty ID 1530853Set on a spacious flat allotment of approx. 684 sqm, this immaculate solid brick home is sure to appeal to savvy buyers looking for a 1st home, investment or development opportunity (stcc) in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Well-loved and impeccably maintained by one owner since 1973 the property offers many stand out features including;
- 4 bedrooms (2 are double in size) 3 of the bedrooms feature built in robes, the master bedroom features a reverse cycle air-conditioner wall unit, a ceiling fan as well as a parents retreat / study nook with built in desk and extra storage
- Lovely neat updated bathroom with bath, new shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Large Open plan lounge and dining with a built in bar and display cabinet, ceiling fan and gas outlet for heating
- Family room with gas space heater, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Smart bright kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Laundry with built in dryer and extra built in storage
- Carpets throughout
- NBN connection
- Awnings and custom made security grills on the front windows
An undercover alfresco area overlooks a beautifully established garden offering a private and picturesque area for kid's games, relaxing and entertaining all year round.
A garage with 2 phase power offers an ideal workshop area with a second shed providing plenty of room for storage.
Parking is provided for up to 2 vehicles under the carport and a 3rd to the side of the driveway.
What a fantastic location, with the lovely walking trails of Dry Creek reserve at the end of the street leading into several playgrounds, Thomas Turner Reserve, as well as the Valley View Par 3 Golf Course, Driving Range and Tennis club. Minutes from several primary and secondary schools,various shopping centers including Tea Tree Plaza, Modbury Triangle and Ingle Farm,the Modbury Hospital as well as plenty of public transport including the O'bahn.
All this and a more just 14 km to the CBD, what more could you ask?
5 Knightsbridge Avenue is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area specialist.
Please email or call to register your interest today.