House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Unley
Renovated and Extended Villa with Fashionable City-Fringe BenefitsProperty ID 1695616Unley delivers charm, and this home shows you how. Armed with luxury within its secure, renovated and extended C.1910 footprint, feasting on indoor/outdoor flow with pops of wow from a contemporary overhaul.
Moments from town, you've arrived.
Celebrating a century-old legacy sandstone faade, tessellated tiles, decorative fireplaces, a duet of hallway arches, ceiling roses and original Baltic floors - splendour begins from manicured hedges to well beyond the threshold.
A home catering to young families or busy professionals, a pull of the purse string from King William and Unley Roads.
First left; an imposing collision of formal living and dining, wanting nothing more than friends and family to fill the space, and a colossal fireplace taking centre stage.
Then four bedrooms; three with 2pac, inbuilt cabinetry. The master suite seduction starts with a decorative fireplace, a corridor of hanging space, dressing mirror, and drawers, ending in an en suite of monochromatic style and soft close cabinetry, bringing light and luxe to daily rituals.
Down the hall, the main bathroom mirrors the modern, heritage palette adding a clawfoot bath to the mix.
In the rear extension, socialising is a given; the kitchen's granite benches and stainless fixtures set the culinary bar higher. When modern families demand, clever design delivers; a purpose-built utility room stores appliances with cellar provisions too.
The crowd-pleasing benefits happen here in cedar framed, open living space bathed in sunlight, where bi-fold doors invite the landscaped gardens and architecturally designed alfresco along to play.
Sight and sound outside is your all-weather reward via speakers, up-lit maples, pines and LED lighting above. The result? A stylish silhouette for a shared night in.
As lit, pebbled paths meet a tradie's heaven. Rear garaging for four (via Park Lane) with handy, pulley-assisted ceiling storage. Exposed aggregate floors allow the people mover and work ute to sit side by side while built-in cabinetry keeps tools in check.
Fall head over heels for the fashionable inner south; tram access to the city, premier schools; this is undeniably Unley, and undoubtedly yours.
Your Unley lifestyle includes:
* C.1910 Renovated & extended Sandstone Fronted Villa
* Landscaped & irrigated grounds
* AIPhone Video intercom entry via secure front and rear gates
* Tessellated tiled front verandah
* Security system
* 3.7m ceilings (approx.)
* Impressive grand central fireplace to formal living & dining
* Hallway runners and original Random Pendant Lights from the Moooi collection included
* 2 decorative hallway arches
* 4 bedrooms (3 with wall-length custom 2pac cabinetry)
* 2.5 renovated bathrooms (main with claw foot bath)
* Ornamental fireplace & ceiling rose to master suite
* Timeless monochromatic en suite with soft close vanity
* Walk-in robe with ample hanging & storage space plus dressing mirror
* Original Baltic pine boards to original layout
* Floating timber floors to rear extension
* Designer linen cabinetry flanking the main bathroom
* Designer roller blinds & cedar windows to rear extension
* Semi-gloss hand painted kitchen cabinetry & granite benchtops
* Miele dishwasher
* Westinghouse electric oven & gas cooktop
* Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer with cold-water/Ice dispenser included.
* Reverse Osmosis water filtration
* LED lighting
* VAF Soundwall, Marantz Amplifier and Samsung 55 TV and controllers in living room
* R/C ducted air conditioning with Fresh Air
* Practical purpose-built utility storage (or cellar)
* Guest powder room alongside family living room
* Alcove alongside guest powder designed for extra fridge/freezer
* Modern laundry room including drying racks, overhead cabinetry & storage
* Architecturally designed all-weather outdoor alfresco with Niles sound system
* 4 car secure garaging with auto roller door, auto lighting & side lane access via Park Lane
* Expansive side-by-side parking
* Non Slip, chemical resistant exposed aggregate concrete floor to garage & custom built-in storage
* Garage Storage Pulley system for heavy items.
* Architectural screen to private landscaped rear garden featuring October Glory Maples,
* Box hedges, Murraya hedges and screening pencil pines
* Extensive exterior & commercial garden lighting to front and rear
Council | Unley
Zone | Residential Streetscape Built Form - 9.7 Precinct
Land | 633sqm
House | 364sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC