Unit for Sale
- About this property
Solid Brick Unit in Leafy Garden SettingProperty ID 1863948Mature trees and sweeping lawns create a desirable garden setting for this 1966 built, solid brick, 2 bedroom unit. Perfectly located at the front of a group of 6 and located amongst other buildings from the same era, the unit provides an appealing street presence that invites further inspection.
A fully revitalised and renovated interior offers an open plan design with upgraded fittings and fixtures, perfect for those who desire a crisp contemporary lifestyle. Polished timber floors flow effortlessly throughout, combining with a fresh neutral colour scheme, art deco cornices, plantation shutters and quality down lighting to produce a chic modern ambience for your everyday lifestyle.
The open plan design has an upgraded kitchen overlooking a generous lounge / dining. Stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gloss tiled splashbacks and crisp white cabinetry combine to offer a bright, modern cooking space. A skylight overhead allows natural light to infuse and enhance.
Both bedrooms offer numerous windows with a verdant botanic view. Plantation shutters and polished timber floors add a quiet sophistication while built-in robes to both bedrooms provide a useful functionality.
A full upgraded bathroom provides stunning facilities with semi frameless shower screen, large mirror and upgraded vanity featuring. A walk through laundry with fresh tiles provides both utility service and access to the rear courtyard, a pleasant and leafy spot to relax in the more moderate months. A single carport space and update shade blinds to the living room window complete a fabulous offering.
* Solid brick unit in leafy botanic setting
* Front unit in group of 6 only
* Fully renovated and revitalised interior
* Polished timber floors, downlights, bay window, plantation shutters and neutral tones to a large open plan living / dining / kitchen
* Kitchen boasting stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gloss tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry and skylight overhead
* 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes, plantation shutters and a leafy outlook
* Full upgraded bathroom with semi frameless shower screen plus modern tiling, tapware and vanity
* Walk thorough laundry with access to rear courtyard
* Paved rear courtyard with pleasant botanic aspect
* Tool shed
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Terrazzo front verandah
* Wheel chair friendly
* Updated shade blinds to north facing living room window
* Single carport
Quietly located on the city fringe with access to all facilities. Hazelwood Park Reserve, The Burnside Swimming Centre and the Adelaide Parkland belt will provide ample open space for your sport and recreational needs. Burnside Village is just down the road, with international quality shopping. The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed by public transport, providing quality amenities for your specific lifestyle needs. Local schools include Parkside Primary, St Raphael's, Linden Park Primary, Rose Park Primary, Glenunga International High School and Seymour College.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality unit in a fantastic leafy location. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Burnside
Zone | Residential R15
House | 104sqm (approx)
Built | 1966
Council Rates | TBC
Strata Fees | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC