House for Sale
- About this property
Location and Lifestyle on LincolnProperty ID 1886603Built in 2014 with a modern style cottage feel this house will very quickly feel like home. Including three bedrooms, two bathrooms, solar panels and an easy to care for low maintenance garden it makes a great option for the next home owner. It will cater for those looking to downsize but still have some garden to play with, first home buyers who want to get into the market but need that extra bedroom or bathroom or investors who need nothing to do but snap up the multitude of tenants who are ready and looking to get into this perfectly located suburb and with potential rental returns of $410-$430 per week this ticks all the boxes.
The homes layout and features have been thoughtfully designed to tick all the boxes. The master bedroom includes a walk-through robe and ensuite bathroom with the second and third bedrooms both including built in wardrobes. The second family bathroom has a bath tub with separate toilet and vanity for guests when entertaining. A neutral light and bright colour tone throughout the home give it a modern feel to match the fixtures and fittings. The open plan living area is positioned to make the most of the space to enjoy. Incorporating an entertainment unit, downlights throughout and a stylish, functional kitchen serviced by quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and an abundance of storage. The home has a sense of security with a security intercom system, remote control internal access garage and is temperature controlled with the homes comfort control reverse cycle air-conditioning system. Space to park second vehicle in front of garage included.
Opening out to the west and north facing courtyard backyard you get plenty of light through the large living area windows with roller shutters on the western windows to block out the hotter days of the year. Whether you have a green thumb or like a garden with little to do the courtyard has enough space to utilize for plants and flowers or can easily be maintained with occasional operation of the rain water tank watering system not to mention no grass to mow.
You will love this family friendly neighbourhood and being this close to all the amenities.
Enjoy a lifestyle of convenience here in Lincoln Avenue... but be sure to get in quick!
What you'll love about the house:
* Solar panels
* Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher with gas cooktop
* Master bedroom with walk-in & ensuite
* Second and third bedroom with built-in wardrobes
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Open plan design
* Remote controlled lock up garage
* Internal access from garage to living
* Comfort control reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security intercom system
* Courtyard with easy maintenance garden
* Rainwater tank plumbed to toilets and garden
* Space to park second vehicle in front of garage
What you'll love about the area:
* 10 minute walk to Westfield Marion and Aquatic centre
* Walking distance to public transport terminals
* Short drive to flinders medical and university
* 30 minutes to Adelaide CBD
* Short drive to Glenelg and Brighton beaches