- About this property
- Explore Sturt
Sold by Josh Gillespie & Blake ScholzProperty ID 1692448Meticulously built in 2008, this immaculately presented home represents the ultimate in contemporary, low-maintenance living. Presenting beautifully from the street with a modern facade, easy-care garden and desirable double garage, this stylish home offers plenty of space for the whole family.
Enter to the light filled living and dining space, also home to a modern kitchen with plentiful storage and quality stainless steel appliances. The spacious island bench is the perfect place for a momentary pause as you get ready for the busy day ahead or for gathering around with the family for a Sunday brunch.
Opening the double doors to the undercover deck area creates a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining. The fully enclosed and secure yard offers a safe place for children to play and for pets to roam.
Make your way upstairs and be wowed by the expansive master suite, home to a full size ensuite and a walk-in robe that even a shopaholic would struggle to fill.
Bedrooms two and three are also located upstairs. Both contain built in robes and are serviced by a three-way bathroom, featuring separate bath and shower and the added bonus of a separate toilet.
This residence certainly ticks all the boxes for the perfect low maintenance and care free lifestyle. A stylish and private retreat positioned for a life of leisure and comfort that is surrounded by convenience, you won't want to miss this one!
More reasons to love this home:
* Torrens title home
* Double garage with two panel lift doors
* Internal access from garage
* Solid timber doors throughout
* Ducted RC AC (zoned)
* Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
* Open plan design
* Functional kitchen with 900mm freestanding oven
* Dining area accommodates a large dining table
* Downstairs toilet and powder room
* Upstairs landing that could be set up as a second living or study
* Good size laundry
* Large pergola
* Low maintenance yard with lawn, veggie patch and garden shed
* Close to bus stops on Diagonal road giving you easy access to Marion, Flinders and the CBD