- About this property
- Explore Sturt
"So Many Opportunities on a Commanding Corner Allotment of Approximately 699m2!"Property ID 1548768This well maintained residence on a generous offering of land (approx. 699m2) in *Northern Policy Area 13* provides a prime opportunity to enter the desirable suburb of Sturt. Simply move straight in and enjoy, renovate and create your dream family home or knock down and redevelop new dwellings that will demand a superb resale value (subject to Council consent). The choice is yours!
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and stunning jarrah flooring.
- Spacious lounge area, conveniently positioned near the front entrance - Perfect for entertaining guests, boasting more beautiful jarrah flooring, a ceiling fan and a gas heater for those cold winter nights.
- Neat tiled kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of storage and breakfast bar which separates the adjoining dining area.
- Updated bathroom which is centrally positioned between all the bedrooms and features a bath, separate shower and tidy vanity.
- Ducted evaporative A/C in all bedrooms, living and kitchen/dining areas.
- Laundry with wash sink, separate W.C. and access to rear garden
- Freshly painted throughout
- Meticulously maintained front and rear gardens which both incorporate plenty of lawn area - perfect for kids to play or for the family pets to enjoy.
- Spacious storage shed / workshop with connected mains power and plenty of workbench space.
- Undercover carport with secure automated door and further off-street parking in the driveway.
- Direct street access to both Parkmore Avenue and Rosefield Lane.
- All this and more on a desirable corner block of approx. 699m2
Local attractions within close proximity include quality private and public schools, Flinders University, Westfield Marion shopping precinct, the world class SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre, handy public transport links and much more.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 208 MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.