- About this property
- Explore Stirling
Sold by Ian Mcskimming!Property ID 1451844Elegant Hills Home Private and Prestigious Location
This handsome, substantial family home of 11 main rooms commands attention. Presented in the English country-home' style it is custom built with large light filled rooms and well-appointed kitchen and bathrooms, all finished to a high standard.
Perfectly located at the end of a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac, the home is approached through a secure gated entrance, and sits beautifully in a raised position surrounded by a half-acre of park-like grounds.
Built in 1968, constructed of brick, it was further enhanced with later architect inspired matching additions, creating a grand and stylish residence over two levels.
Whilst currently furnished in a particular style, its neutral interior dcor would blend in easily with a wide spectrum of lifestyle choices.
Of particular interest, is the lower level studio. Highlighted by tall arched windows and rich parquetry flooring it provides great space for entertaining, home office, a private gallery or perhaps a separate living area for extended family.
Other notable features include:
* Private master bedroom suite with adjoining study or nursery (5th bedroom).
* Large sophisticated formal entertaining areas plus cosy private sitting room.
* Light capturing conservatory-style entrance with balcony.
* Well-equipped classic kitchen with an abundance of storage.
* Ducted R.C air-conditioning, combustion heating and romantic open fires.
* Huge wine and/or general storage room.
* Quality soft furnishings throughout.
* Fully enclosed double garage with internal access.
* Sealed driveway
In a prime position in the Ayers Hill Road precinct, the property is within a Sunday morning stroll' of Stirling's vibrant main street business hub with its restaurants, cafes and markets with St Catherine's School just around the corner. For those who commute, access to the South Eastern Freeway to the city is easy.