- About this property
- Explore Smithfield
Great Location - Cottage Garden Setting of (745m² Approx)Property ID 1755482** Inspection By Appointment ** Contact Paul Bateman on 0422 936 645
A lush botanic garden setting welcomes us as we enter this 3 bedroom home. Sited on a generous allotment, the current house proud owners have developed a wonderful cottage garden with established plants and trees offering a peaceful, private and relaxing environment for your everyday living.
Floating floors and neutral tones flow from the entrance hall to a spacious lounge where natural light infuses through picture windows. A stunning dining room offers views over the verdant rear gardens, serviced by an adjacent kitchen. Floor to ceiling tiles, stone-look bench tops and crisp white cabinetry combine with stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and dishwasher to create a fabulous cooking and social zone.
Wide sliding doors open to a full width gabled pergola and deck, offering views over the rear yard and beyond. Entertain family and friends all year round in style in this spacious outdoor environment. Feature lighting and outdoor speakers add a sophisticated element while caf blinds control the temperature. A fully powered studio retreat is located amongst the gardens, providing a great place for quiet meditation or to pursue your creative hobbies.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a retreat area or dressing room. Floor to ceiling built-in robes with mirror doors add a sense of space while providing valuable storage to this impressive master suite. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe with bedroom 3 being of good proportion. Modern bathroom, toilet and laundry facilities complete the interior.
Features in brief:
* 3 bedroom home in lush cottage garden setting
* Floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Master bedroom with retreat or dressing room plus mirror robes
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Generous lounge with split system air conditioner
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Fabulous kitchen with Floor to ceiling tiles, stone-look bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and dishwasher
* Bright dining area with outdoor views
* Huge outdoor entertaining deck with caf blinds, outdoor speakers and gabled pergola over
* Verdant botanic like cottage gardens with established low maintenance trees and plants
* Studio/ retreat/ sanctuary - perfect for creative endeavours
* Modern bath and laundry plus toilet with vanity basin
* 2 good size rain water tanks
* Tool shed
* 2 car carport with auto roller door
* Additional vehicle/boat/caravan parking on the opposite side of the garden
* 2.4m ceilings
* 2.0m high and secure fencing
* Security roller shutters and Holland Blinds to all street facing windows
* Rear access from council land (available with special consent only)
Sited on a quiet family friendly street within easy reach of all desirable amenities. Munno Para Shopping Centre is 100 metres away, perfect for your weekly grocery with Kmart, Harvey Norman, Coles and other specialty shopping as well as the new addition of Flip Out for the kids who love rock climbing and trampolining. Local schools include Trinity College Blakeview, Blakes Crossing Christian College, John Hartley School, St Columbia College, Craigmore High School and Elizabeth Downs Primary School.
Public transport is a breeze with Smithfield Railway Station just down the road for easy commuting to the city and others, plus there are many and various parks, reserves and sporting clubs in the local area including Smith Creek Linear Reserve, Munno Para City Soccer Club, North Lakes Golf Course and The Munno Para Wetlands Reserve.
Be quick to inspect this one, it really is the complete package.
20 Wahroonga Drive