House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Smithfield Plains
Small Street, Big Value!Property ID 1491279Cassie Irving of Ray White Elizabeth is proud to present this immaculately presented home for your consideration.
The home offers three great sized bedrooms, bedrooms one and two with built-in robes. The large front lounge offers space and comfort and overlooks the well-manicured, low maintenance front garden.
Jam packed with features and extras, leaving you nothing to do except simply move in or rent out. Features include:
- Two split system air conditioning systems (one in lounge, one in main bedroom)
- Stunning fire combustion heater centrally located to heat your whole home
- Beautifully polished floorboards throughout, kept in fantastic condition
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Extra built-in cupboard in main bedroom which can easily be converted into extra storage for the dining area
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet for your convenience
- Stylish, front fencing with sliding gate
- Large carport with gates leading through to garage with power & silver sacking
- Shed/workshop, lined, insulated and air conditioning
- Garden shed
- Update television aerial
- Security screens and doors all round
- 3x rainwater tanks
- 465sqm allotment
Call Cassie for more information and a time to view.
Cassie Irving 0401 165 453
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.