House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sefton Park
Renovated and Extended with Swimming Pool, Just Move in and Enjoy!Property ID 1559091A beautifully restored frontage provides a delightful character charm to this fully renovated and extended early 1900's sandstone fronted home. Edge quoin work and a classic bullnose roof on both verandah and carport extend the character features to provide a great streetscape.
We enter the home to polished timber floors and high 3.5m ceilings that provide a pleasant contrast to a neutral colour scheme, highlighting the high skirtings and restored decorative fireplaces in the original 4 front rooms. There are 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both have built-in robes and all bedrooms are of good proportion. A large living room is a great formal or second casual living zone.
The newer section of the home is a more contemporary design. Kitchen, family room and dining are combined in a crisp open plan layout where a large corner kitchen overlooks the living area, providing a great space for family interaction. Keep a gentle eye on the family activities while you prepare meals in this stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, matt white cabinetry, wall oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
A bright, white bathroom offers a bath and separate shower along with a second shower hose over the bath, terrific for bath time with smaller children. Crisp tiles with contemporary vanity and tap ware make an elegant statement. A separate laundry adjacent has a second toilet, a handy feature when entertaining.
Outdoors and the fun begins. A huge outdoor living verandah is the perfect place to entertain family and friends. Cook up a barbeque while the kids take a swim in the solar heated swimming pool. A rendered privacy fence creates a comfortable environment, complemented by sandstone paved surrounds. An adjacent teenagers retreat or rumpus has doors that open directly to the pool enclosure making a relaxing space to the kids to hang out between dips.
An oversize garage with roller door will provide secure vehicle parking for one car and plenty of room for a workshop or storage. A bullnose carport with automatic roller door plus another flat roof carport will cater for a further 3 cars, completing an impressive offering.
* 3 bedroom sandstone fronted character home
* Fully renovated and extended
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* All bedrooms of good proportion
* Large lounge with decorative fireplace
* Polished timber floors and high skirtings to the original front rooms
* Fully tiled, open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Corner kitchen with stainless steel appliances, matt white cabinetry, wall oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Large main bathroom with 2 showers plus bath and toilet
* Laundry with second toilet
* High outdoor living verandah
* In-ground and solar heated, salt water swimming pool
* Carporting for 3 cars plus garaging for another
* Great rumpus or teenagers retreat opening to pool area
* Fully operational alarm system installed
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 15 Solar panels produce 5 kw with grid feedback
* Sliding gate on driveway entrance
Perfectly located close to public transport and shopping, with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and North Park Shopping Centres only a short walk away. Local schools include Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, all in the local area. Prospect and Broadview Ovals are both within walking distance as well as the other parks and reserves of the local area, great for your exercise and leisure.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a quality renovated home. Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
2 Second Avenue, Sefton Park