House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Seaford Rise
Private Unique Location, Awesome Uninterrupted Views and a Great Place to Call Home.Property ID 1523757Situated in a no through road and tucked away on a handy corner location this home boasts three living areas and many features.
With extensive panoramic views from the lounge, main bedroom and front porch of the reserve, wetlands, valley lights, sand dunes and ocean you could never get tired of those lazy afternoons.
• Three living areas, open plan main living, formal lounge & rumpus room.
• Large kitchen with recently installed new Bosch dishwasher, large walk in pantry, loads of bench and storage space plus access through from the garage.
• Kitchen overlooks dining & family areas.
• Formal lounge with panoramic views through the window to enjoy all year round.
• Rumpus room, ideal for the pool table with access through large sliding door to the entertainment area.
• Extra large bedrooms all with robes. Main with walk in robe & views through the bay window
• Ensuite & centrally located bathroom with separate toilet & vanity area, both boasting heater/light/fan combination.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning and separate gas ducted heating throughout.
• New efficient gas water heater providing instant unlimited hot water.
• Window shutters to all bedrooms, lounge and living area, not only providing security but reducing storm damage and assisting climate control.
• Security screen door, dead lock & window locks for the security conscious.
• Triple driveway leading to a double garage with remote roller doors and a third extra wide garage. Ideal for a third car, hobby car or powered workshop.
• Corner block of approx. 745sqm with side entrance through large gates.
• Huge all weather paved entertainment area with caf blinds including a natural gas connection.
• NBN ready & Foxtel connections will keep all the family happy.
• The perfect location for walks around the many tracks, playgrounds, local transport, schools & beach.
• So many local facilities close at hand to enjoy, the whole family will love this spacious quality home. A Must See.
2/32 Saltfleet Street, Port Noarlunga 5167
Ph: 08 8382 0029 Fax: 08 8326 1034