House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Seacliff
Luxury Resort-Style Living - All Year Round!Property ID 1360111This truly exceptional, newly extended and refurbished solid-brick home has been professionally re-designed with an absolute eye for today's standards in comfort, luxury and style.
Set on an elevated double block, just a short distance from both beach and local train station, it has the potential to offer the perfect work/life balance and only a 20-minute commute into the city of Adelaide.
Those lucky enough to work from home need never leave the premises again, with the property including a self-contained modern office with direct access to carport, a 16-metre lap pool and a lawn tennis court there's even a vegetable garden!
The main accommodation comprises three bedrooms, including master with double-shower ensuite and walk in robe, stunning main bathroom, children's playroom, beautifully appointed kitchen and generous open plan living spaces. These revert in the summer time to a seamless entertainment system - including stack-up doors, window servery and decks to both pool and tennis court.
This is luxury living at its finest, in a location that's difficult to beat. Treat yourself to a viewing in one of Adelaide's premier beach suburbs you'll enjoy a dose of sea air and are guaranteed not to be disappointed.
- Resort-style family living with beautiful ocean outlooks
- Three bedrooms, including master with luxury ensuite and walk-in robe
- Generous living spaces with polished floorboards and open plan appeal
- Sleek, modern kitchen with two-pack cabinetry, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas hob
- Ducted r/c air conditioning, under-floor heating to bathrooms, Escea gas fireplace, integrated Samsung TV
- Stack-up doors and window server to wonderful outdoor entertainment space
- Crimsafe security screens
- 16m lap pool and lawn tennis court in professionally landscaped setting
- Year-round outdoor comfort, with pool deck served by overhead fans and heaters
- Automatic driveway gate, double carport with two additional car parks
- Automated garden watering system
- Vegetable garden
- High, rendered wall for security and privacy
- 300m from Esplanade and close to local train station
- 20 minute commute into Adelaide CBD