Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Seacliff Park
Stylish, Modern & ConvenientProperty ID 1710955This unique pair of units have been transformed to make the most stylish splash, just 5-minutes from the beach.
Perfect for those who would prefer to spend their time enjoying the marvellous beachside lifestyle, rather than renovating or gardening; all the hard work has been done for you.
Whether you're looking to get into the property market, downsize from a family home, grow your portfolio, or make a sea change (without the million-dollar price tag); this property is certain to appeal to the masses.
The spacious living area is adorned in timber floors and the brand-new kitchen is home to a large island bench, which doubles as a dining table. There are two good size bedrooms and the luxury of two modern bathrooms is sure to excite.
Just when you though it couldn't get any better, you'll make your way outside and to find the expansive backyard, with a large lawn area, low-maintenance garden and two secure off-street car parks - what more could you want!
Conveniently located close to public transport, giving you easy access to Glenelg, Westfield Marion, Flinders & the CBD. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to local shops and cafes, and the bakery down the road will be sure to satisfy those 'cheat meals'.
Get in quick, this one won't last long.
More to love:
* Quiet group of two
* Situated at the rear, set back from the street
* Spacious living with split system reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and mirrored splashback
* Eat-in kitchen with large island bench/dining space
* Mirra-Stone benchtops throughout (kitchen, bathroom, ensuite)
* Two bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
* Two modern bathrooms (main bathroom/laundry & ensuite)
* Floor to ceiling tiling in both bathrooms
* Private and secure yard
* Single carport with electric roller door
* Second off street park behind automated gate