Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Robertstown
Rural Lifestyle, Income and Location!Property ID 1549017The owners have established this wonderful self-sufficient rural lifestyle property and enjoyed raising their family here but now is time to move on to a new opportunity.
- Attractive renovated cottage with 59.5ha (approx. 147acres) of good farming land
- The family home (circa 1900) has been beautifully maintained by the current owners for the past 25 years
- Stylish new bathroom with large shower alcove and floor to ceiling tiles
- Abundance of space to prepare meals in the bright updated kitchen which includes new bench top, range hood and cooktop, which has a wonderful outlook from the kitchen sink
- Spacious formal living area enjoys stunning character features with high ceilings, polished floor boards and stone fireplace
- Separate office/fourth bedroom provides flexibility to the floor plan
- Large laundry with built in cupboards has space for the drinks fridge
- Fully zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (only 2 years old) plus slow combustion heater
- Extensive shedding and workshop plus there is an additional sleep out
- Double garage with 2 x electric roller doors
- Attractive garden setting and lawn areas surround the home
- 2.3 Kw solar system reduces the electricity bills
- Rain water is plumbed to the home (approx. 47,000L) with mains also connected for back up
- Fertile cropping land suited broad acre farming and grazing currently leased for $6,000 per annum
- 5 main paddocks, well fenced comprising mostly cyclone, pine post and steel droppers
- Equipped bore with deep well injector pump provides water to the gardens and for stock
- Ideal location under 60 minutes to Barossa Valley & Clare & 90 minutes from Adelaide.
This great small farmlet is located just north of Robertstown, a friendly small rural township in the Mid North of SA. Robertstown offers a primary school, general store, local pub and sporting facilities. The Eudunda area school (R-12) is about 15 minutes south with the school bus passing. The new owners can enjoy a great rural lifestyle property, keep the family horses or sheep or cattle plus earn a handy income from cropping the arable land. (share farmer available).
Fantastic Price: $329,500
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379 or Geoff Schell 0418 842 421.