House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Prospect
Torrens Titled Courtyard HomeProperty ID 1840072Peacefully located on a generous allotment, this semi attached duplex will appeal to those starting out, moving over from apartment accommodation or slowing down to low maintenance retirement living.
Crisp floating floors and quality downlights combine with neutral tones, flowing effortlessly from the entrance hall through to a generous open plan living area toward the rear. A stunning kitchen offers an uninterrupted view over living, dining and alfresco spaces through to a large lawn covered rear courtyard boasting established gardens and rainwater tank. Cook as you socialize or keep an eye on the kids playing as you prepare the family meals with this innovative design. Stainless steel appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, subway tiled splashback, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar and provision for dishwasher combine to create a sleek, user friendly kitchen.
Generous living and dining areas lead to a fabulous outdoor living portico, fully paved and constructed under the main roof with a recessed bulkhead ceiling and ambient down lighting providing a comfortable alfresco area for your casual entertainment. Cook up a barbeque for family and friends as the kids play on the ample rear lawn.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror doors. Quality carpets and vertical blinds provide the finishing touches. A full main bathroom with separate toilet will cater for both guest and resident usage with an adjacent walk through laundry completing the amenities. A single garage with auto panel lift door and direct internal access to the main home will provide lock-up parking for one vehicle plus there is room for another to park off street in the driveway.
Features in brief:
* Semi attached courtyard home on generous allotment
* 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes with mirror doors
* Floating floors, down lights and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Great kitchen overlooking L shaped living and dining
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, subway tiled splashback, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar and provision for dishwasher
* Spacious outdoor living portico with recessed bulkhead ceiling and downlights
* Large lawn covered rear courtyard - great for kids to play!
* Sparkling main bathroom and adjacent toilet
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access to the home
* Room for another car to park off street in the driveway
* Ducted & zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
* 2.35m doors
* NBN connected
* Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located near the new Kilburn lifestyle shopping precinct and within easy reach of public transport. Local schools at your disposal include Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. Numerous reserves and parks are available for your exercise and recreation including Irish Harp Reserve, Mapleton Reserve and the famous Miniature Railway on Regency Road.
A unique opportunity to secure a contemporary duplex in a desirable location.
Investors and home buyers, be sure to inspect!
69 Guilford Avenue