- About this property
- Explore Prospect
Neat & Sweet Solid Brick Renovated 2 Bedroom UnitProperty ID 1577084Located at the front of the group with a single carport close to the entrance, this 2 bedroom unit offers value buying for investors and home buyers alike. Polished timber floors and fresh neutral colour tones greet us upon entering the home to a generous open plan lounge and kitchen, with quality light fittings adding to the ambience.
The kitchen has been beautifully renovated with bright white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances with the thoughtful addition of a quality Miele dishwasher. There are plenty of overhead cupboards providing for ample storage, along with two tall pantry cupboards and a generous sized fridge alcove.
The 2 bedrooms are very spacious, with polished timber floors, modern window treatments and quality, modern light fittings. Bedroom 1 offers a built-in robe and bedroom 2 has a huge walk-in robe, providing great storage facilities. The renovated bathroom has space for an under bench washing machine, with a semi frameless shower screen and modernised toilet and vanity. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, plus an instant gas hot water service provide terrific amenities.
Outdoor living is at a premium here with a large tiled courtyard providing a great space to entertain family and friends in the more moderate months. A handy clothes line nook plus a carport for one vehicle complete a pretty tidy, ready to move in, package.
* Solid brick, renovated 2 bedroom unit in a quiet group
* Large open-plan living room with polished timber floors
* Modern kitchen with bright white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, ample storage cupboards and pantry plus quality Miele dishwasher
* Main bedroom with built-in robes plus polished timber floors
* Bedroom 2 with polished timber floors and large walk-in robe
* Renovated bathroom with semi frameless shower screen, modern vanity with under bench washing machine alcove and quality tapware
* Great fully tiled outdoor living courtyard
* Handy clothes line area
* Single carport
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* National Broadband Network (NBN) ready unit located in living area
* Front unit in group
* Instant gas hot water service
Quietly located in the heart of Prospect within close reach of all amenities. The North Adelaide Parkland Belt is at your disposal, perfect for an evening walk, your daily exercise or a swim at the Aquatic Centre. North Adelaide Village Shopping Centre & Coles Prospect are close by for your groceries or Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres a little further afield. Local schools include Prospect Primary and Nailsworth Primary with Prescott College and Blackfriars Priory School all in the local area. Access to the City, North Adelaide and the Universities is only a short bike or bus ride away.
A unique opportunity to purchase a value for money unit in a quiet family friendly area. Home buyers and investors will be impressed with this one!
Unit 6/33 Ballville Street, Prospect