House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Port Noarlunga South
Resort Living at Home - A Must SeeProperty ID 1570804What a location! Less than 100m to the Esplanade means less traffic noise and less maintenance BUT definitely not less desirable. 50 Albany Avenue, Port Noarlunga South enjoys sea views from the second storey, is an enormous home that is absolutely perfect for a large family that loves entertaining, having fun and living by the beach.
The home throughout is spacious, open plan, warm and ready to be lived in. Privacy is offered to the front of the lower level with a study/5th bedroom suitable for home office and a massive lounge with formal dine. Towards the rear of the lower level you can feel a part of the action from every room and even keep an eye on what's happening in the pool.
Atop the central staircase are the four remaining bedrooms - all of great size with built in robes except the main with ensuite & walk in robe, a family bathroom and completing the upper level we have a third relaxing lounge area to take in a movie or read a book away from the daily activities downstairs.
Built in 2002, sitting on a full size 710m² allotment, this executive family home has so many features it will be like reading a novel if I don't summarise for you:
- 5 Bedrooms or 4 plus Study
- 3 bathrooms, main with spa bath
- 3 living rooms
- Stunning kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage cupboards and bench top space
- Games/Rumpus/Bar Room
- Solar heated, salt chlorinated in-ground swimming pool with built in spa
- Gabled roof & paved outdoor entertaining verandah with all weather blinds
- Outdoor kitchen & deck
- Bali Hut with adjoining rock garden
- Drive through access from the garage to the shed with additional workshop area
- 2 year old industrial reverse cycle air conditioning
- Roller Shutters
- Brand new carpets
- Freshly painted walls
- Double Garage with auto panel lift door & rear roller door access to the back yard
When it comes to convenience, Port Noarlunga South is just minutes away from public transport, major shopping centres, selection of private & public schooling, medical facilities, sporting clubs and some wonderful dining experiences.
You better be quick on this one and call Deb Sorensen from Ray White Port Noarlunga on 0408 316 011 for further information and viewing times.
2/32 Saltfleet Street, Port Noarlunga 5167
Ph: 08 8382 0029 Fax: 08 8326 1034