Unit for Sale
- About this property
The Perfect Storm Investment OpportunityProperty ID 1900533Situated in one of Plympton's premier streets, this safe and secure upstairs unit has been tastefully updated and comes complete with long term tenants who love it like it's their own.
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Huge light filled lounge with air-conditioning
- Updated bathroom with laundry facilities
- Private balcony overlooking Wheaton Road
- Off-street undercover carpark for one vehicle
Located just a minutes' walk from tram stop 9 (South Plympton) and the ever-popular Empty Bottle Cafe on Beckman Street. By car you're 3 minutes to Centro Kurralta Park, a short 10 minute drive west to the beaches, shops and cafes at Glenelg, or head east and you're in the heart of the CBD or attending events at Adelaide Oval.
Contact Adam today on 0421 225 630 to arrange your inspection.
Council / City of West Torrens
Built / 1976
Council Rates: $228 Per Quarter
Water Rates: Approx. $253 Per Quarter
Strata Fees: Admin - $283 & Sinking $50 Per Quarter
Emergency Services Levy - $166.35 Per Annum
Tenanted at $275 per week until January 2019