Unit for Sale
- About this property
Spacious Unit Large Yard & Outdoor Living AreaProperty ID 1897344Prepare to be impressed with this spacious two bedroom unit, which is a part of a Community Title with no quarterly fees. Sited on a generous corner allotment with valuable outdoor living space, established gardens and landscaping, open plan living, dining and kitchen and quality amenities throughout.
Natural floating timber floors greet us as we enter to a stunning open plan living and dining area. Crisp neutral tones add a subtle modern ambience to this spacious everyday space, enhanced by a sleek, modern kitchen offering stone bench tops, crisp white gloss cabinetry, stainless steel gas stove & range-hood, soft close drawers, slate floor and sharp tiled splashbacks. A split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature as you relax in style.
Step outside to a clear covered pergola, providing a great alfresco entertaining area. A generous paved yard offers room to move, highlighted by adjacent gardens with flourishing established plants and trees adding a natural botanic harmony to your outdoor living pursuits.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and are of good double proportion, with the main bedroom having a ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and direct access to the bathroom. Floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and rail shower combine into a comfortable design, with a separate walk through laundry completing the amenities.
A single drive through garage offers secure parking for one vehicle, complete with auto roller door and internal access to the home, plus there is room in the driveway to park another.
* Spacious 2 bedroom, open plan unit
* Great corner location with extensive yard and garden areas
* Natural timber floating floors throughout the living areas
* Split system air conditioners to the lounge and bed 1
* Updated kitchen offering stone bench tops, crisp white gloss cabinetry, stainless steel gas stove & range-hood, soft close drawers, slate floor and sharp tiled splashbacks
* Both bedrooms with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Spacious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and rail shower
* Separate laundry with external access
* Clear covered pergola
* Large paved patio overlooking established gardens"
* Tool shed
* Single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home
* Magnetic double glazing to street facing windows
* Sound proofing to front door
* In-wall and ceiling insulation
* Solar heat extraction vent
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located on a quiet tree lined street amongst other similar homes and only 10 minutes to the city. The Payneham Oval is just up the road, a great environment for your exercise and outdoor relaxation with football, tennis and cricket clubs as well as excellent public open spaces including a playground. The River Torrens linear Park is also nearby. The local school zone is Trinity Gardens Primary, just a short walk away, and Norwood Morialta High, or choose from St Joseph's Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College. Pembroke and St Peters College are also easily accessed. Firle and Marden Shopping Centres are both close by along with the specialty shopping, entertainment and eateries of Norwood Parade.
Your inspection of this tidy unit is most certainly encouraged!
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Residential
House | 107sqm (approx)
Built | 1985
Council Rates | $1013.29
Water | $104.58
ESL | $222.05