House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Paralowie
Ideal Investment or Stepping Stone Start!Property ID 1535662Ideally located at the quiet end of a street with no flow through traffic stands this solid brick, three bedroom home on a large 683sqm allotment perfect for first home buyers, couples, the astute investor and developers too! An affordable stepping stone start or ideal investment, there may also be enough land to subdivide (STCC).
Boasting a wide 20m frontage with a secure front fence and beautifully landscaped gardens for impressive street appeal, you will find this lovely home. As you enter you will discover a bright and freshly painted home, polished pine timber flooring in both the hallway and lounge where you can enjoy year round comfort granted by the split system air conditioning unit. Enter the kitchen which overlooks the meals area featuring a gas cook top, oven, range hood, double sink and an abundance of timber cabinets and bench space to delight the chef of the home.
Three good sized bedrooms are located on the private side of the home, with brand new carpet flooring. There is easy and convenient access to the bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
Outside continues to delight with a large verandah with paved flooring spanning the entire length of the home, perfect for entertaining family and friends this coming summer. This extends out to a paved patio for even more entertaining options. With a large fully fenced back yard, there is plenty of space for kids and pets to play or you could build a rumpus or perhaps a granny flat.
In summary, the features you will love about this home:
• Solid double brick walls throughout house - internally and externally.
• Freshly painted internally throughout the house.
• Formal lounge/family room with polished timber floors and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Gorgeous timber kitchen with gas cook top with rangehood, and HEAPS of cupboard space.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, with brand new carpets.
• Large linen press in the hallway for extra storage.
• Gas hot water system.
• Fully fenced and huge back yard with established garden.
• Full width, fully paved rear verandah, perfect for entertaining.
• Garden tool shed for even more storage space.
• Double length, roller shuttered car port for secure parking sufficient for 2 cars.
This home is a short 4 minute walk to the nearest bus stop as well as the Yalumba Drive reserve, 5 minutes walk to the Goodstart Early Learning and Paralowie Kindergarten and 6 minutes walk to the Paralowie R-12 School. You are also perfectly positioned central to Hollywood Plaza, Parabanks and Paralowie Shopping Centre only 8 minutes drive for all your shopping and dining needs.
Whether you are just starting out, looking for your forever home or after the ideal investment, this property has something to offer for everyone. Move in and add your own personal touch, rent out and reap great rental returns or the possibility to subdivide (STCC) the choice is yours. Make it a must see this weekend or call Mike Lao now to inspect!
Council /City of Salisbury
Land / 683sqm (approx)
Internal / 102sqm (approx)
Council rates / 223.65 pq (approx)
Water rates / 247.37 pq (approx)
Es levy / $71.60 pa (approx)
Approx rental range / $285 - $305 per week