House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Parafield Gardens
**Spacious Living in This Quality Family HomeProperty ID 1533323Built in 2000 by renowned master builders AV Jennings this quality family residence offers spacious living areas and large bedrooms in a floor plan layout that has been designed with the modern family lifestyle in mind.
A gallery style wide entrance hall boasts a raised bulkhead ceiling and down lighting that continues throughout the living areas along with quality porcelain tiles boasting a decorative edging. A formal lounge is the first of the living areas, a great space to receive your guests or a second casual zone, perfect for teenagers.
A bright kitchen boasts a skylight overhead allowing natural light to infuse. A corner pantry, (plus second pantry cupboard), will provide more than ample storage. Modern appliances with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and provision for a dishwasher complete a quality food preparation area, all overlooking a large casual living and dining area with a large bay window and sliding doors to the outdoor living areas.
There are 3 bedrooms, all fully tiled and all with quality window treatments. The master bedroom has a large bay window, an ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good proportion and both offer built-in robes. A large family bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus a separate toilet cater for both resident and guest facilities.
A huge fully tiled verandah and carport wraps around the home offering extra covered vehicle accommodation for up to 3 cars with access from the drive through double garage. Entertain friends and family in style under this spacious outdoor living area.
Features at a glance:
* Built in 2000 by AV Jennings Homes
* 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with large bay window, an ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good size and both offer built-in robes.
* Wide entrance hall with raised bulkhead ceiling
* Down lighting throughout the living areas
* Fully tiled throughout including decorative edging
* Formal lounge
* Kitchen overlooking family and dining room
* Kitchen with skylight, corner pantry, (plus second pantry cupboard, modern appliances with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and provision for a dishwasher
* Large family and dining room with bay window plus sliding doors to outdoor living
* Large wrap around verandah / carport ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through roller door access
* Room for up to 3 vehicles to park securely under the carport / verandah
* Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate laundry with external access
* Security system installed
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Short walking distance to Parafield train station with routes into the city
* Set one street away from the local park and reserve
Ideally located in a quiet street in the heart of Parafield Gardens amongst other homes of simular stature. Public transport is walking distance from your front door, with Parafield Railway Station being set less than a 5 minute walk. Local shopping is within easy reach in all directions at Mawson Lakes, Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centres along with the lifestyle shopping precinct on Main North Road including Bunnings and others. Local schools including Thomas Moore College, The Pines Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary and Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools are all available.
A great opportunity to purchase a quality built home in a quiet family friendly area. Be sure to inspect this one.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | R - Residential
Built | 2000
Land | 462sqm
House | 282sqm
Council Rates | $1371.45pa
Water | $168.51pq
ESL | $247.45pa