- About this property
- Explore Paradise
**Sold** 3 Bedrooms 680m² (Approx) Room for the FutureProperty ID 1456944Quietly located on 680sqm (approx) with an 17.67 metre frontage (approx), this brick veneer home offers value buying with a great scope for future improvements (STCC).
Located amongst other simular homes, this cream brick family residence offers 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors and all with built-in robes. The polished timber floors continue throughout the main living areas offering a clean, sharp ambience against the neutral colour scheme.
A stained glass entrance door opens to a good sized hallway where a frosted glass doors introduce the large lounge, polished timber floors and established window treatments add to the appeal. The kitchen / dining is adjacent, the kitchen is modern and functional with stainless steel appliances and a walk in pantry. The over sink window offering a full view of the back yard, sliding glass doors from the dining area open to the rear verandah, the perfect spot to entertain outdoors. Caf blinds will provide year round protection from the elements.
The wet areas are bright and welcoming. A family bathroom with bath and separate shower is in good condition. A separate toilet is a good idea, and a walk through laundry with both internal and external access doors makes wash days a little easier.
A huge back yard has a large lawned area, plus plenty of room to grow some vegetables. There is heaps of potential to extend (STCC). A good size tool shed will provide extra garden storage and a single carport gives covered parking for one vehicle, plus there is room for two more cars to park off-street.
* 680sqm allotment (approx)
* 17.67 metre frontage (approx)
* 3 bedroom, brick veneer family home
* Large land holding in traditional layout
* All bedrooms with built-in robes
* Inviting entrance hall
* Polished timber floors to all main living areas
* Functional and bright wet areas
* Lounge with frosted glass doors to hallway and dining room access
* Kitchen/ dining with stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
* Dining room with sliding glass doors to outside
* Verandah with caf blinds
* Huge back yard with mature plants
* Single carport plus room for 2 more vehicles to park off street
* Tool shed
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located in the heart of Paradise within easy reach of schools, shops and recreational reserves. Charles Campbell College, Paradise Primary School and St Francis of Assissi School are quite close by, with St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary and East Marden Primary School all in the local area. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is local and easily accessed. Mosely Road reserve is just around the corner and the River Torrens Linear Park is nearby, a great place for your daily exercise and recreation.
Be sure to inspect this quality home at your earliest convenience. Investors, Developers and Home Buyers will all want to look at this one!