- About this property
- Explore Oaklands Park
With Features you Wouldn't ExpectProperty ID 1720215Featuring a private courtyard surrounded by tall brick walls, this home definitely packs a punch for the price point. The master bedroom features a large walk in wardrobe as well as a nearby built in wardrobe, with a balcony that offers views of the Adelaide hills in the distance, this home will appeal to owner-occupiers and tenants alike.
With Oaklands Train Station being only a 5 minute stroll around the corner, and Marion aquatic centre being only 10 minute away on foot, you'll hardly need a car if you reside at 1/23 Dwyer Road. Being in the heart of Oaklands Park means that you're never far from fantastic schools either, with both Primary and High School offerings all within a 5-minute drive. Sandwiched between the city and the sea, you can't help but imagine the fantastic lifestyle you could lead when you live here.
• Private tiled courtyard, surrounded by high brick walls and trees
• Plenty of kitchen bench and cupboard space
• Enclosed carport with one extra off street parking space
• Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Remote activated ceiling fan and light in both bedrooms
• Walk in wardrobe in master bedroom
• Master bedroom has a balcony with views of the hills
• Dual sink with a puratap
• Large pantry and gas cooktop in kitchen
• Instant gas hot water system
• Second downstairs toilet
• Complaint smoke alarms
for more information, please contact Samuel Paton on 0401 757 819.