House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Norwood
Carefree Norwood Luxury with All the Perks of a Parade Lifestyle.. And a Whole Lot More!Property ID 1517830Breakfasts at Buongiorno, beers at The Bath and unbridled retail therapy any time you please If you've ever dreamt of living just steps from Adelaide's favourite strolling strip, this stylishly easy-care home on a fully paved 613m² site could well be the place for you!
Nestled securely and built without compromise, you'll find plenty here to entice including quality block parquet flooring throughout, stunning travertine bathrooms, party-loving indoor-outdoor living areas, a gourmet granite kitchen with walk-in pantry, seriously good wine cellar and secure off-street parking for a small fleet of cars. (The main road location might also suit a commercial venture, with potential to live and work from home (stcc).
Your home office and a formal lounge with elegantly coffered ceiling and direct access to the main family areas are first to welcome in a flexible floor plan that naturally separates rest from play. And play you will with stack-up doors that allow these open-plan spaces to party as one with a spectacular entertaining pergola and the carefree privacy of the backyard; all with the convenience of a guest powder room, laundry and secure access to one of your two garages.
And waiting for you at the top of the custom staircase is a study nook and street-view balcony, together with your four spacious double bedrooms and two full bathrooms including a glamorously large master with spa ensuite and walk-in robe.
Wrapping it all up is a second garage with workshop and store, and a back to grid solar system that means one less bill to pay. Ideally suited to busy families, avid entertainers and car enthusiasts; this is carefree Norwood luxury at its absolute best. Simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
- Unique architectural design Custom Build (2003)
- Luxurious travertine-tiled bathrooms with travertine benchtops
- Beautiful hardwood parquet flooring throughout
- Quality built-in storage including spacious robes in all 4 bedrooms
- European appliances including Ilve freestanding stove and Bosch dishwasher
- Lavishly large entertaining pergola with pull-down blinds
- Outstanding wine-collector's cellar
- Secure off-street parking for at least 8 cars including 3 under cover
- Security alarm, intercom to front gate and electric driveway gates
- Auto single garage with secure internal entry and drive-thru access to backyard
- Auto side by side double garage with workshop and store
- Ducted gas heating and r/c air conditioning (twin Vulcan units)
- Rinnai Infinity gas hot water
- 4.2 kilowatt solar system (24 panels)
- A short walk to Parade boutiques and eateries, the Robin Hood, Norwood Swimming Centre, St Joseph's School and so much more