House for Sale
- About this property
Starting up, Slowing down or InvestingProperty ID 1930944Great Location - Valuable Corner Allotment
Location doesn't get much better than this 3 bedroom conventional home sited on a corner allotment with a reserve at your front door. Enjoy the convenience of playground, exercise equipment and public open space only 20 metres from your front door, perfect for your daily health and recreation regimen and the perfect location for younger children.
A tidy courtyard allotment offers lawn, garden and outdoor alfresco areas with spacious formal and casual indoor living space providing the perfect home for younger families, down-scalers and busy urban professionals or the perfect "low maintenance, easy to rent" addition to your property investment portfolio.
A gracious formal lounge / dining greets us as we enter the home. Fresh carpets and neutral tones combine with feature lighting, bay window and a split system air conditioner to provide a sophisticated living space with a comfortable atmosphere.
Porcelain tiles flow through to a valuable second living area. Relax in the crisp ambience of a spacious casual meals / family room where picture window allow natural light to gently infuse. A stylish kitchen overlooks offering contemporary cabinetry, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, double sink and a raised breakfast bar. Create your daily meals as you keep in touch with the family with this idyllic open plan design.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable with fresh carpets and neutral tones. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom, where a convenient 3 way design with open vanity caters for both residents and guests. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes.
A double garage with dual roller doors, drive through rear roller door and direct access to the home combines with a spacious laundry with external access door to offer quality utility spaces for your daily lifestyle. A rain water tank, opaque covered pergola and exposed aggregate patio, paths and driveway add a desirable flair to a garden allotment with future appeal.
* 3 bedroom conventional home on courtyard allotment
* Fantastic corner location overlooking reserve, bbq and playground
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of double proportion with built-in robes
* Spacious carpeted formal lounge / dining with feature lighting, bay window and a split system air conditioner
* Second casual living room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting contemporary cabinetry, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, double sink & raised breakfast bar
* 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
* Walk through laundry with external access door
* Double garage with dual roller doors, rear roller door and internal access to the home
* Rain water tank
* Exposed aggregate driveway, patio and paths
* Opaque covered pergola
* Garden allotment with room to move & improve
Perfectly located within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer, with the advantage of reserve frontage boasting playground, exercise equipment and a public barbeque. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for your weekly groceries, and the Gepps Cross weekly markets and lifestyle shopping precinct is available for your specialty shopping. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School are within easy reach and public transport is a short walk away on Fosters Road.
Take the time to inspect this one and your efforts will be rewarded.
26 Meadowbank Terrace