House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Newton
Contemporary Design Two Storey TownhouseProperty ID 1296343This recently constructed double storey townhouse offers an unparalleled quality of living over two impressive levels, designed and constructed with today's modern lifestyle in mind.
Rendered walls with feature face brick, exposed aggregate concrete driveway and paths combine with wide energy conscious eaves to create a commanding street presence that welcomes us into the home. 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles greet us at a spacious entrance foyer where a neural colour scheme and LED downlights flow through to the living areas. An open plan kitchen and casual living room makes a great everyday entertainment zone.
A sparkling kitchen offers a glass splashback, quality appliances, modern cabinetry, wide pantry, pendant lights and breakfast bar, all overlooking a lounge / dining area where large picture windows allow natural light to infuse. Sliding glass doors open to a fully landscaped courtyard allotment with lawn, garden beds and an exposed aggregate patio, perfect for entertaining family and friend in the warmer months and a great place for a future pergola.
A crisp and modern laundry has an external access door plus plenty of bench space and a below stairs powder room will provide amenities for guests and residents. A single garage has both external access door to the rear yard plus a handy internal pedestrian door to the home.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, a main bathroom plus a second lounge or study area, perfect for teenagers or growing kids. The master bedroom has a walk through robe to a spacious ensuite bathroom with modern fixtures and tapware. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are serviced by a sparkling main bathroom boasting bath, toilet, vanity and separate shower.
Features at a glance:
* Brand new double storey townhouse
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles & LED down lighting throughout the ground floor living areas
* Single garage with auto panel lift door plus dual pedestrian doors
*Room to park one other vehicle in the driveway
* Under stair guest powder room
* Gallery style entrance hall
* Kitchen with glass splashback, quality appliances, modern cabinetry, wide pantry, pendant lights and breakfast bar
* Open plan living / dining room with large windows and sliding doors to rear courtyard
* Exposed aggregate patio for outdoor living
* Fully landscaped rear yard
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Hills and neighbourhood views from the master bedroom
* Full main bathroom with quality tapware and fittings
* Second living area / study upstairs
* 2.7m ceilings
Quietly located in a quiet, no through road, close to all desirable amenities. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is a short drive away for your day to day shopping requirements. Local schools include Paradise Primary, East Torrens Primary and Athelstone Primary along with St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary. St Ignatius College and Charles Campbell College are also in the local area. There is a heap of reserves and parks at your disposal, the Fourth Creek linear parks are scattered throughout the suburb, ideal for your sport and exercise, plus Black Hill Conservation Park is only a short distance away and Dennis Morrissey Park is within walking distance
A great opportunity to purchase a quality built home in a great area. Be sure to inspect this one!