House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nairne
Luxurious Family Home for the EntertainerProperty ID 1578373Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the progressive town of picturesque Nairne you'll find this immaculately presented contemporary home sited on a spacious level 750m2 allotment.
Tastefully styled and fitted throughout, this stunning home complete with 9ft ceilings is all about quality and space with a few surprises along the way boasting 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms , separate lounge and a spacious open plan kitchen family meals area.
All the bedrooms are of an excellent size with BIR's in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 whilst the master with feature Bay Window boasts a stylish En-suite and WIR.
The designer kitchen is a great social space overlooking the family/meals area,is well appointed with excellent benchtop and cupboard space includes pantry, breakfast bar , gas cooktop, stainless steel electric wall oven, microwave space and dishwasher.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout allows year round comfort to help you through those distinct Adelaide Hills seasons.
Outside the package is complete with an array of features that sets this home apart including a spacious pergola entertaining area stylishly lit complete with external TV point, BBQ gas outlet and an amazing custom built wood fire pizza oven. The rear grounds are fully fenced and offer beautifully manicured low maintenance gardens complete with established lawns, a sprinkling of fruit trees and a secure covered patio/veranda perfect as a pet enclosure or extra storage.
Other features of the home include a 2.5 car garage with a sizeable workshop with rear and personal internal access, 9000L rainwater storage (plumbed), solar hot water, shade house and 3x 3m garden shed.
This stunning property that wants for nothing is within easy access to the local primary school, public transport and the main street services with a convenient 7 minute drive to Mt Barker and a further 35 minutes to the city with easy access to the newly completed freeway exchange.
This property must be inspected to truly appreciate what's on offer. Call today to organise a private appointment to avoid missing out or I look forward to greeting you at an open inspection.
* 2011 Rossdale Build (185m2 living - 252m2 total UMR)
* 2.7m ceilings throughout
* 4 bedrooms (2, 3 & 4 with BIR)
* Master with En-suite (IXL Heat Lamp, fan & light) & WIR & Bay Window
* Formal lounge
* Open plan kitchen/family/meals with quality tiles throughout
* Study with desk, drawers & cupboard storage
* Linen with extra storage in office & laundry
* Separate bathroom (IXL Heat Lamp, fan & light) separate toilet
* Extra power points T/O with 3 TV points
* Fujitsu Inverter Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning t/o
* Insulated (ceiling and exterior walls 6 star)
* Security hardware throughout including security doors to all external areas
* Panelled internal doors
* Stainless steel Westinghouse wall oven
* Westinghouse Gas stove top with range hood
* Stainless steel Westinghouse dishwasher
* Overhead cupboards with microwave provision
* Stainless steel double sink
* 750m2 allotment
* Large pergola entertaining area with TV & Gas point & Pizza Oven
* Shade house and 3 x 3 m garden shed
* Spacious side pergola fully enclosed perfect as pet enclosure
* RWT -9000L plumbed, Clothes line x 2, Solar HWS.
* 2.5 car garage UMR with work space and personal rear & internal access
* Fully landscaped grounds with enclosed rear garden inc. Apple, Pear and Plum trees
* Concrete driveway
Within walls /236m2