House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nairne
Large Family Home on 1850m² Block with 30m FrontageProperty ID 1529800Located in a quiet no-through road, this beautifully managed and well cared for home is perfect for a growing family. If you are seeking an established home with a large, level family friendly garden block, then this may well be the one.
Positioned on the high side of the road, the 4 bedroom home is immaculate. Decorated in 'easy-on-the-eye' colours with quality soft furnishings, the home features wide floor-to-ceiling light-capturing windows, creating a bright welcoming interior, well suited to a variety of decor choices.
The surrounding almost level garden is perfect for those looking to complement a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Along with the stunning array of established trees and shrubs, organic fresh fruit and vegies are grown in abundance.and there is still plenty of open space for kids (Mums and Dads too) to enjoy a range of healthy outdoor pursuits.
As appealing and productive as the land and garden is, it must also be mentioned that given the dimensions (approx 1850m2 with a 30.6m frontage), the property has the potential for land division (stc) to create an extra allotment/s, whilst keeping the existing home.
Looking ahead, this is perhaps, a family home with an in-built 'superannuation policy' once the family has grown up and down-sizing is preferred.
Only 3 minutes to the new freeway exit from Bald Hills Road giving quicker access to and from Mount Barker and Adelaide.
Other important features include:
* Flexible floorplan. 3 large living areas including games room(or suit home business).
* Master bedroom has ensuite & walk-in robe.
* 2 other bedrooms have built-in robes.
* Near-new stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
* Plenty of storage including a walk-in pantry.
* Windows all tinted for u.v. protection, privacy & security.
* R/C air-conditioning plus Kent combustion heating.
* Laundry has access to spacious side fenced garden and clothes line.
* Patio & large paved outdoor entertaining area looking to rear garden.
* Double garage with attached work/hobby shed (also suit tradie).
* Sealed driveway. Lockable gates. Space for double driveway if needed.
* Off-street parking for at least 3 more vehicles.
* Secure fencing including 2 separate enclosures for vegie garden and pets.
* Water tanks, aviary and garden shed.
* Ample room for the boat, trailer and/or caravan.
This is a wonderful opportunity to own a unique family property, and to make a great investment in your future. Don't miss it!