- About this property
- Explore Mount Barker
Sold by Rob Hannam!Property ID 1639217Presents as new!
Located in a highly sought after pocket of Mount Barker on a quiet cul-de-sac you'll find this meticulously presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with open plan living sited on a level beautifully manicured courtyard allotment. This one owner, proudly cared for property boasts an alluring combination of fresh neutral colours, natural light and quality fixtures and fittings throughout giving this home immediate appeal, making your decision easy.
Some standout features include:
* Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan and His & Hers' WTR
* Good size bedrooms, 2 & 3 both with BIR
* Sparkling two way bathroom with quality chrome fittings & deep luxurious bath (IXL Exhaust/Heat Lamp)
* Separate toilet
* Large laundry with storage
* Spacious open plan kitchen/living & dining with feature bay window & R/C Air
* Quality security doors
* NBN on site
* Modern attractive kitchen includes:
* Electric cooktop with range hood & wall oven
* S/S Dishwasher
* Spacious corner Walk-in Pantry
* Breakfast bench
* Microwave space
* Double stainless steel sink
* 2004 AV Jennings Build
* 502m2 allotment
* Large pergola entertaining area
* Open sun deck
* Single garage UMR with roller door & personal internal & rear access
* Small garden shed
* Lovely well-manicured level low maintenance lawns and garden
* Fully enclosed rear yard
* Nearby to Mt Barker Golf Course, Parks, Wetland Sanctuary & Public Transport
* 35 minute drive to Adelaide
Presentation is key with this property perfect for retirees, first home buyers or perhaps an investment, truly worthy of an inspection that won't disappoint.
Call today to inspect to avoid disappointment.