House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Barker
Well Presented Brick Home… Convenient 737 m² Corner Block… Nicely Located Overlooking ReserveProperty ID 1557390Don't hold back. This appealing brick home is centrally located along a quiet street, situated within easy walking distance of pre-school, primary and high schools. It has the added bonus of being adjacent to a grassed reserve overlooking a tree lined winter creek. Indeed a town address with a rural flavour.
Then there's the corner-block convenience which provides both front and side access. Perfect for those with caravans, trailers and boats or maybe even for a tradie wanting a separate secure garage for a work vehicle and tools.
And there's still plenty of room for kids and pets to play in the securely fenced yard.
This is a very flexible property. It would make a great first home for young families . or a retirement option for those wanting extra space. As an investment property it would provide a good return with the possibility of future development.
Other features include:
* North facing.
* Nicely presented and ready to go.
* Beautifully polished timber floors.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Cosy wood-fired combustion heater.
* Large windows and light bright dcor.
* Double carport and double garage/workshed.
* Potential site for development (Policy Area 13 stc)