- About this property
- Explore Mount Barker
Sold by Jackie Marsh!Property ID 1506648OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
A versatile offering in a quiet yet central location, this family home comes to market under instruction to be moved promptly and is therefore priced and presented to sell with a minimum of fuss. Set on a generous 776m2 allotment, the property offers spacious family accommodation or dual independent living and can be tailored to suit accordingly. This neat and tidy home is ready to adopt its new family as is, or can be personalized and revitalized ready for the next chapter.
* 4 bedrooms (2 with BIRs), including attached retreat/granny flat with both separate and internal entry from the main home
* 2 bathrooms, including 2-way access main bathroom
* Updated carpets and flooring and good storage throughout the home
* R/C S/S air-conditioning (2), econo heater bank and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Open plan dining/lounge/retreat with loads of space for family living
* 1989 build - homely, comfortable and well presented with opportunity to personalise if required.
* 776m2 allotment in a quiet yet central location
* Large paved outdoor entertainment area and pergola
* Low maintenance yard with veggie patch
* Single gabled carport
* Dedicated workshop 4.0 x 6.2m
* Rainwater storage for gardening use
Located in the heart of Mt Barker within walking distance to schools, parks, sporting facilities and the central shopping precinct, it is only a short 30 min drive either the Adelaide CBD or the rural city of Murray Bridge.
Contact agent now for immediate inspection.