House for Sale
- About this property
Under OfferProperty ID 1901035Located on the high side of the street against the magnificent back drop of the picturesque Adelaide Hills, this immaculate property is a stand out that's sure to impress.
Offering an easy care allotment of approx. 634 sqm with an equivalent living area of approx. 152sqm, the fully renovated property offers
• 4 carpeted bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master bedroom features an ensuite. Bedroom 2 is double in size and includes a retreat with sliding door access to rear garden. Bedroom 4 includes a spacious walk in robe and also sliding door access to the rear garden, making it an ideal study or home office.
• The main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiling, a spa bath, shower, toilet, heat lamp as well as water temperature control.
• Laundry with ample storage and Ceaser stone bench tops.
• A spacious open plan living area incorporates a stylish new kitchen with a glass splashback, an induction cooktop, breakfast bar with double sink and ample storage space. Sliding doors from the dining room seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor areas, with French doors off the lounge allowing access to the balcony where you can enjoy the stunning backdrop of the picturesque Adelaide Hills.
Other internal features include;
• LED down lights throughout
• Electric roller shutters on the front windows
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security alarm
• Intercom system
• Solar energy
• Complete external rendering
The private rear garden with it spacious pitched verandah( including ceiling fans and TV brackets) provides the ideal space for relaxing and entertaining all year round.
A workshop and storage shed are also provided along with a water tank and a healthy stretch of lawn for kids games and family pets to roam.
A double lock up garage and separate carport provide secure parking for up to 4 vehicles.
And what a fantastic location with the lovely walking trails of Dry Creek reserve situated at the end of the street. There is plenty of public transport, the Clovercrest Shopping center and several primary schools such as Modbury West, Prescott and Good Shepherd all within easy walking distance. A short drive to Tea Tree Plaza and Ingle Farm or Gilles Plains shopping precincts and a mere 15 KM to the CBD.
28 Carole Crescent, Modbury is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Real Estate area specialist. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or to register your interest today.
*The vendor statement along with all searches pertaining to the property will be on display at our office for 3 days consecutive days prior to auction and at the site of auction for 30 minutes before the auction