- About this property
- Explore Modbury North
**Sold** Family Entertainer on Generous Corner AllotmentProperty ID 1569801A fully landscaped and fenced front garden with artificial lawn, established plants and a fabulous decked entrance feature provide a stunning street presence to this renovated and extended solid brick home. Set on a fully landscaped corner allotment, the home offers an unparalleled lifestyle opportunity, ideal for the larger family and those who like to entertain at home.
We enter the home to a spacious hallway with stairwell to the upper level. LED downlights and tiled floors flow from here throughout the lower level living areas. A huge living / dining room is located near the kitchen and theatre room, offering a bright and spacious casual area for everyday living. The adjacent home theatre having a Sony projector with electronic controlled screen plus NBN capability.
An expansive kitchen is a living area in its own right, offering a large breakfast bar, ideal for a quick meal or a relaxing drink. Stainless steel appliances, 5 burner stove, wide oven, dishwasher, Pura Tap and a walk-in pantry combine with modern cabinetry and splash backs to create a great social kitchen design.
Relax outdoors in style this summer with a large verandah covering an outdoor living deck. Cook up a barbeque for family and friends in the gable barbeque pavilion before relaxing on the deck. Built in speakers will pipe your choice of music throughout the outdoor entertaining areas, creating your own ambience for social interaction. Built-in seating, a fish pond water feature and a verdant, self-sufficient garden all add to the atmosphere. A large allotment has a double carport plus a parking bay for several other vehicles, abundant lawns and gardens, a 3.8 x 3.0 tool shed, cubby house and a rain water tank.
There are 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom suite is on the upper level where a private retreat offers a third living area or dedicated parents lounge. A generous walk-in robe will provide ample storage space and a bright ensuite bathroom with double vanity will provide the luxury. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are downstairs, all have built-in robes and ceiling fans and are all of double capability. A clever 3 way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate vanity and frameless shower screen caters for residents and guests alike, with a space saving laundry allowing external access to the deck, completing a great family entertainer package.
* Renovated and extended solid brick home
* Great fully landscaped corner allotment with room to move
* Decked boardwalk and patio to entrance
* Fully tiled ground floor living areas with down lighting
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* 8 Solar panels delivering 1.5kw
* Large living / dining room adjacent kitchen
* Kitchen with large breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner stove, wide oven, dishwasher, Pura Tap and a walk-in pantry
* Home theatre with Sony projector with electronic controlled screen plus NBN capability
* 4 bedrooms, master bedroom upstairs with private lounge, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes plus ceiling fans
* 3 way main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Modern space saving laundry with external access
* Large verandah with outdoor living deck, water feature, built-in seats plus outdoor speakers
* Elevated barbeque pavilion
* 2 car carport plus parking bay for several other vehicles
* Abundant low maintenance lawns and gardens
* 3.8 x 3.0m tool shed
* Cubby house
* Rain water tank
* Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located in a quiet low transit street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. There is a heap of local schools available including Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with The Heights School, East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is only a short walk to Milne Road. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation, Burragah Reserve and Recreation Centre is at the end of the street and Kentish Reserve only a few blocks away.
The perfect offering for those requiring a large family home on a generous allotment.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | R - Residential
Built | 1968
Land | 740sqm
Council Rates | $1653.85pa
Water | $174.99pq
ESL | $250pa