- About this property
- Explore Meadows
Sold by Ian Mcskimming!Property ID 1380380Exceptional horse and grazing property...Outstanding location...27 acres...Substantial stone-fronted home in garden setting.
Perfectly located on rising ground along the southern outskirts of the town, this often admired property offers quality of lifestyle in a glorious semi-rural setting. Easily accessible only 2 minutes from town, yet privately positioned away from major roadways, the property has the flexibility of dual road frontages providing separate access for both residential and agricultural use.
The homestead c. 1993 is well set back and merges beautifully into its expansive country garden setting. Surrounded by sweeping lawns, mature deciduous trees, rose-beds, shrubs and fruit trees, all irrigated by a good bore, it is truly a place you would be proud to call home.
The land (10.89 hectares) is largely flat to undulating open pastures, well fenced with shelter-belts. There is some very picturesque wooded high ground towards the rear of the property and a large dam at the front.
For stock management purposes the property has been divided into 3 larger paddocks along with numerous holding yards, inter-connected via raceways, with access to the stable complex and stock ramp. Very practical, and the house and garden area is securely fenced.
Other notable features include:
1. The home.
• Bluestone/slate fronted with bull-nose verandah to 3 sides.
• Beautifully presented and well maintained.
• 4 bedrooms (main with ensuite and WIR).
• Fully equipped timber kitchen.
• Both formal and informal living areas.
• Heating & cooling ( r/c air, wood heater and open fire)
• Large paved pergola for outdoor living.
2. The property.
• 5 stables plus wash area and tack storage (see photos).
• 12 x 6 m garage; 6 x 6m work shed; double bay implement/hay shed.
• Ample rainwater storage for domestic use + bore header tank.
• Domestic irrigation authority for 0.7 ha.
• Sections of electric fencing.
• Levelled site to suit arena or tennis court.
Overall this is a highly desirable property in both aesthetic and practical terms. Whilst currently used for horse agistment purposes , it would suit a wide range of lifestyle and rural pursuits. Don't hesitate. Contact Ian now.