- About this property
- Explore Maslin Beach
Sold by Deb Sorensen of Ray White Port Noarlunga - Price Reduced - Split Level Character HomeProperty ID 1613962Back on the market due to failed contract - a great opportunity.
The location is:
• A 3 min walk from the 2km long sandy Maslin beach, recently voted 6th best beach in Australia
• 5 min drive from the internationally acclaimed wine region of McLaren Vale
• 5 min drive from Seaford station offering a direct 40 min train ride to the CBD
• 40 min door to door drive to the CBD on the motorway
• 45 min walk across a breathtaking indigenous trail across clifftops to the celebrity acclaimed Star of Greece restaurant in Pt Willunga.
7 Mitchell Street is a great:
• Family home
• High yield rental
• High growth investment
• Lock and leave low maintenance weekender offering
• Security shutters, alarm and newly installed high end blinds.
Sea & cliff facing views provide great viewing in all weather conditions from the:
• Main living area
• Master Bedroom
• Rear balcony
Solar panels were originally over-engineered and the current owners have never paid a bill. In fact, they sit consistently in credit taking advantage of a legacy solar tariff which will be passed on with the property.
The main entrance is at street level. On this middle level, you will find bedrooms 2 & 3, all with a built in robe and adjacent to the main bathroom. Head up the wooden steps to an open plan kitchen/dine/living area with access via glass sliding door to the rear external balcony and behold glorious views with sea breezes.
Also on this upper level is the spacious master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and adjacent to the central laundry.
Completing the package is a huge undercroft and multi-purpose garage space with internal home access that is sure to impress. It can comfortably house 3 vehicles or water craft with additional living space provided by a studio/study as well as a storage/cellar room. Alternatively, use this space to create a games room, build a bar and entertain your friends. Optionality is the key offering, ensuring plenty of room for everyone.
This quality owner built split level home on a Torrens title has been well preserved by its two owners and well worth the visit.
Some Additional Benefits Worth Noting:
Efficient Reverse Cycle Cassette Heating & Cooling
Low Maintenance Yard
Side Area that could accommodate a boat/trailer/caravan
Rear courtyard area not photographed
Plenty of off street car parking
For further information on this wonderful property, call Deb Sorensen from Ray White Port Noarlunga on 0408 316 011.
2/32 Saltfleet Street, Port Noarlunga 5167
Ph: 08 8382 0029 Fax: 08 8326 1034