- About this property
- Explore Macclesfield
Sold by Ryan Keatley!Property ID 1710437One of a kind!
Situated in a quiet street, this property will be sure to impress from front to back with a surprise around every corner! The c1989 built home has plenty to offer, situated on a generous 1378m2 block with established and manicured gardens. The home features quaint red brick quoins, 9-foot-high ceilings and is within walking distance to the main street shops, schools and sporting facilities.
* 9-Foot-high ceilings throughout home.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Main bedroom with Walk in Robe, en-suite and ceiling fan.
* Spacious bedrooms all with Built in Robes.
* Large family room with feature bay window and glass French double doors.
* Open plan dining and Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher.
* Main bathroom with separate toilet and spa bath.
* NBN connected.
* Large double shed with concrete floor, power and separate office include split system A/C.
* Bore irrigation to the garden.
* Ample rain water storage.
* Beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens.
* Fully fenced rear yard.
* Outdoor entertaining area.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the hills Mt Barker and boasts a thriving township with schools and sporting and entertainment facilities close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to the City of Adelaide.