- About this property
- Explore Lower Mitcham
**Sold** Terrific Two Bedroom TownhouseProperty ID 1410415Quietly nestled at the front of a small group of six, this two bedroom townhouse is in great condition and offers high quality unit accommodation to the astute purchaser.
The home comprises living, dining, kitchen, two bedrooms, updated bath / laundry and balcony in a functional floorplan layout covering two levels, along with a single undercover carport located directly in-front of the unit.
We enter the home to an open plan living / dining with the kitchen adjacent. Floating floors and a neutral colour scheme combine with large picture windows and exposed timber beams to create a light and bright living space. A wall air conditioner will keep the temperature constant. The kitchen boasts modern stainless steel appliances and quality cabinetry in a roomy layout that is a pleasure to cook in. A door off the dining area gives access to a good sized paved courtyard, large enough to entertain outdoors when friends drop over.
Upstairs offers two bedrooms, both with built-in robes. The main bedroom has an additional walk-in robe over the stair cavity, a split system air conditioner and a balcony. The updated bathroom is of good proportion with modern, bright fixtures and tapware plus laundry provision. Vaulted ceilings to a maximum height of 3.4m cover the entire upper level creating a sense of space and style.
* Solid brick, two bedroom townhouse at the front of a group of six
* Generous open plan living / dining room
* Air conditioner to the living area
* Floating floors to the entire ground floor
* Good size kitchen with stainless steel appliances and modern cabinetry
* Exposed timber beams to living and dining
* Main bedroom with split system air conditioner, built-in robe plus walk-in robe and balcony
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Updated modern light and bright bathroom with laundry provision
* Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams to the whole first floor
* Good size paved courtyard at rear
* Dedicated single undercover carport located directly in-front of the unit
* Located within 5 minutes to frequent bus and train services
* Local shopping at Mitcham Square and Cumberland Park are both close by
Beautifully located close to all desirable amenities. Mitcham and Torrens Train stations along with frequent bus services are all within 5 minutes. Local schools include Clapham Primary, Mitcham Primary and Mitcham Girls High School with Scotch College and Mercedes College also in the general locale. Mitcham Square is close by for local shopping with Cumberland Park Shopping Centre also available. Randall Park and Brownhill Creek Recreation Reserve are at your disposal as exercise and relaxation venues.
This is a quality unit in a quality area and will not be on the market long. Inspect today!