House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Lobethal
Character Cottage with an Abundance of Shedding & Entertaining Space!Property ID 1509544Lots of fun to be had here with this character filled renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1940's cottage positioned on a spacious 1368m2 allotment.
This property has a unique blend of features both inside and out that makes it feel like a home but can also make it feel like you're away! With over 250m2 of shedding and undercover storage plus 85m2 of entertaining space this property truly is an entertainer, a must to inspect to appreciate what is on offer!
Internal Features Include:
* 1948 solid brick character cottage with period features throughout
* Spacious master with large WIR
* Polished timber floors
* Wood fire (Lounge) with heat transfer
* Renovated kitchen complete with electric oven, gas cooktop & range hood & dishwasher
* Renovated wet areas and bathrooms
* Ceilings fans and ducted cooling
External Features Include:
* Approx. 1368m2 allotment
* 4 car carport (75m2)
* Garage /Worksop with 3 phase power (7.9 x 12.8m)
* Detached double garage (approx. 28m2)
* Additional 50m2 of undercover storage and shedding
* 30,000L rain water storage plumbed to house
* Spacious 85m2 undercover entertaining with perimeter blinds & amazing wood fire!
* Wood shed
* Rear established garden with raised vegie beds, fruit trees and more!
* Rear fully fenced
The home is located close to the town centre on an elevated block within easy reach to the local services and a pleasant 45 minute commute to the city of Adelaide when required.
This property truly is the epitome of Lobethal living, relaxed, engaging and peaceful and a must to inspect if you are looking for that country lifestyle experience.
Call today to inspect!