- About this property
- Explore Lewiston
Quiet, Convenient Location with Equine Infrastructure and Acres to Spare.Property ID 1709532Are you looking for that hard to find semi-rural dream at an affordable price? This neatly presented property is sure to impress. Situated on approx. 5.235 acres (2.094HA) and being centrally located just 20 minutes to Gawler, 5 minutes to Two Wells/ Lewiston and 5 minutes to Mallala, it allows you to travel any direction for work, sport, schools or shopping with ease.
The timber frame 3 bedroom homestead has recently been painted and new flooring throughout a couple of years ago. Comprising open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with electric cooktop and oven, large windows allowing the panoramic farm views to be enjoyed from inside. Pot belly providing plenty of warmth in the cooler months and r/c aircon for heating and cooling.
All bedrooms are of a good size and complete with carpet, the family bathroom is complete with tasteful colour scheme and separate toilet off of the laundry.
The backyard is fully enclosed with garden shed within and lawned area. Many mature gum trees line the property, ideal for stock shade and wild life.
Shedding and infrastructure:
• 4x Large stables with Steel yards (2x stables can be enclosed into boxes if required)
• 4x Large day turn out yards, complete with dividing lane ways planted with gums.
• Large paddock at the rear of the property with many options of growing a small amount of fodder, turn out paddock or work area.
• 9.0m x 15.0m workshop/old shearing shed Let your imagination turn this into what ever suits your needs,
• Chicken/fowl house
• Plenty of room for arena and round yard if required.
Main water is connected, along with school bus pick up, bin collection and quiet roads to ride out on or enjoy the fresh air with a walk. Previously rented for $365 per week.
Sure to impress this more for your money property is a must see, must sell. Call for immediate viewing and Submit your offer today!