House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Largs Bay
**Your Haven at Home Large Bungalow with Room to MoveProperty ID 1569454High ceilings, stained glass side window and polished timber floors greet us upon entering this extended and remodelled 1928 bungalow. Picture rails and ornate fretwork providing character features, highlighting the architecture of the era.
A central passage flows past 3 of the 4 bedrooms and through to a semi open plan kitchen, dining and living area. A heritage style kitchen with over height benches boasts modern appliances and ample storage space. Polished timber floors add to the charm, continuing through to the dining area. A skylight overhead allows natural light to infuse, with a gas space heater plus a split system air conditioner and ceiling fans moderating the temperature. A generous lounge adjacent has a decorative fire place and decorative mouldings.
There are 4 bedrooms in total. All bedrooms offer ceiling fans. The master suite has a built-in robe, ensuite bathroom and a private retreat area with split system air conditioner. Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer built-in robes and ceiling fans, with bedroom 4 / study being of good proportion. A full bathroom with shower over bath plus a space saving laundry with under bench washing machine complete the interior.
Step outdoors to an outdoor living verandah complete with ceiling fan. Relax in comfort here or take a dip in the pool, privately located in a lush courtyard with established plants, pergola and shade sail. There are 2 sheds for storage and workshop facilities along with dual driveways and two carports offering off street parking for up to 4 vehicles. There is plenty of garden space with established gardens throughout the allotment. A bore with pump will provide low cost watering.
* 1928 solid brick bungalow, remodelled and extended
* 4 bedrooms , or 3 plus study
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe, private retreat area, ensuite bathroom plus split system air conditioner
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceilings fans, built-in robes and ornamental fire places
* Bed 4 / study of good proportion with ornamental fire place
* Entrance hall with high ceilings, stained glass side window and polished timber floors
* Picture rails throughout the main home
* Heritage style kitchen with modern appliances plus over height benches, ceiling fan and 2 fridge spaces
* Dining area with polished timber floors, split system air conditioner, gas space heater and external door.
* Spacious living room with ceiling fan
* Private swimming pool enclosure with lush gardens and shade sail
* Two storage sheds / workshop
* Outdoor living verandah with ceiling fan
* Dual driveways and two carports
* Room for another two cars to park off street
* Shade sail and pergola covered fernery / garden
* Established gardens throughout
* Bore with pump providing low cost irrigation
Perfectly located on a quiet tree lined street amongst other simular homes. The famous Largs Pier Hotel and cafes are only a short walk from your front door along with Largs Bay School being just around the corner, Largs North Kindergarten, Ocean View College, Lefevre Peninsula Primary School and TAFE SA Port Adelaide Campus all in the local area. The beach with the Largs Bay Sailing club and Largs Bay Jetty is close by, along with numerous local reserves and parks. Public transport to the city is available via the train or bus.
A great opportunity to purchase a quality home in an established suburb. Be sure to inspect today.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential57
Built | 1928
Land | 733sqm
Council Rates | $1463.95pa
Water | $210.33pq
ESL | $318.35pa