House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Klemzig
Investors Dream or Entertainers Delight you Choose?Property ID 1692614PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
As a real estate agent I cannot give financial advice, but what I can do is point out facts, and this home has supporting evidence making it worthy for investors to review.
This outstanding home is unique as it is one of few Licensed Lodging Houses to come to market accompanied with brilliant financial records (approximately):
• 2012-2013 Rent achieved $71,283.96 with 87% occupancy rate
• 2013-2014 Rent achieved $82,016.76 with 96% occupancy rate
• 2014-2015 Rent achieved $74,791.47 with 89% occupancy rate
• 2015-2016 Rent achieved $76,785.89 with 89% occupancy rate
• 2016-2017 Rent achieved $72,511.61 with 89% occupancy rate
• Currently approximately 87% occupancy achieving a total rent of $1290/week
• Achieving $1,500 per week when fully occupied
So if you are looking for an outstanding investment, you do the figures.
OR are you wanting to escape to your own private family retreat and lifestyle options that we all desire, yet still be conveniently located to an abundance of parks, shopping centres, schools, O-Bahn and all the necessary amenities.
This enormous home offers ample accommodation and sensational entertaining options. Filled with fabulous features, including polished timber floors, original fireplace, huge double entry doors, large in-ground heated swimming pool, impressive outdoor kitchen area with built-in BBQ and magnificent oversized all weather entertaining area.
Outstanding features in brief:
- Three separate double entry doors
- Large open plan living area with separate dining area
- Polished timber floors with original fire place
- Modern elegant chef's kitchen with high quality appliances, complete with large pantry and ample cupboard space
- Spacious bedrooms 5 & 6 and a separate private study area
- Large bathroom with w/c and second separate w/c
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Separate laundry with practical storage options
- Second separate open plan living area with split system reverse cycle a/c
- Huge master bedroom with large his & hers walk through robe and two separate double doors which lead to private balconies
- Magnificent size bedrooms 2 & 3 with walk-in robes and separate private balconies
- Bedroom 4 is very spacious with large windows
- Large bathroom with w/c
- Self contained Homette with modern kitchen that overlooks the open plan living/dining area. Split system reverse cycle a/c and spacious bedroom with separate bathroom and w/c
- Magnificent all weather alfresco entertaining area, perfect to entertain family and friends
- Outdoor kitchen area with built-in BBQ
- Large in ground heated swimming pool, surrounded by relaxing fountains and airy gazebos
- Secure parking
This outstanding home will truly capture your heart as a home, but with its proven shared house rental history there is so much more to admire. Please enquire for full breakdown of financials, licences and leases. Act now before it is too late to secure this unique gem.