- About this property
- Explore Klemzig
**Sold** Quality Contemporary LivingProperty ID 1533940This solid, double brick home is quietly located in the heart of Klemzig and has been beautifully renovated to become an entertainer's home. This property offers its owner all the modern amenities with a unique design and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Entering the home you are greeted with a spacious formal living room which boasts a unique free standing comb heater giving the home warmth and a great ambiance throughout those winter months. The downstairs also includes a formal dining room and retreat with a stainless steel bar overlooking the dining area.
The kitchen sits both adjacent the living and dining rooms and features quality cabinetry, large pantry, stainless steel modern appliances, gas cooking and a double sink. The unique design is continued into the kitchen with down lighting placed into a feature bulkhead ceiling.
French wooden doors lead out from the home into the generous outdoor living area. The outdoor space offers plenty of space to entertain and host with its large wrap around decking and paved undercover lounge area. This is truly an area you will be enjoying in the coming summer months.
Upstairs houses the three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. All bedrooms face out to the front of the property viewing the landscaped front yard and palm trees. The master suite includes an in-built speaker system shelving with TV ledge. While bedroom two is also of double proportion and having a built in robe. The family bathroom has been fully renovated with a large vanity with feature basin, semi-frameless shower and quality tile with feature trim. There is also an additional shower room offering a second shower.
The home is cooled and kept comfortable by the new split system reverse cycle air-conditioners.
Features in brief:
* Contemporary design and newly updated throughout
* Landscaped front yard with palm trees, grassed area and gated side fence
* Off street parking plus undercover parking behind automatic roller door
* Formal lounge room and formal dining room
* Retreat area with bar facilities
* Feature comb heater with iron feature wall
* Modern kitchen offering quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, double sink and Pura tap
* New floating floorboards throughout and down lighting
* New Fujitsu reverse cycle split system air-conditioners
* Freshly painted throughout
* 2.7 meters ceilings downstairs and 2.8 meter ceilings upstairs
* Outdoor paved entertaining off the living room
* Wrap around timber decking flows from paved area
* Upstairs houses all bedrooms plus family bathroom
* Bathroom is fully updated with vanity, feature basin, semi-frameless shower
* Additional second shower room upstairs
* Additional second toilet downstairs
* Master bedroom has an in-built speaker system and tv ledge with storage
* Bedrooms two of double proportion with built in robe
* Low maintenance lifestyle
* Double brick construction
* Separate laundry
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Storage space for possible caravan or boat
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. The Klemzig Bus interchange with O-Bahn is a short drive or walk away giving access to direct bus routes into the city (15minutes into the city). For the younger families, Klemzig Primary School is close by, with other local educational facilities nearby including Vale Park Primary, Hillcrest Primary and St Pius X School along with Windsor Gardens Secondary, Cedar College and Heritage College. There are many parks and reserves close by for your recreation, leisure and exercise including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club. TK Shutter Reserve is just down the road and the River Torrens Linear Park is also in the local area. Walk to Greenacres Shopping Centre for your weekly shopping along with the speciality shops of OG Road and North East Road.
An inspection is due to impress even the harshest of critic!