House for Sale
- About this property
Four Bedrooms Great Potential Low Maintenance AllotmentProperty ID 1836424Quietly located in a low traffic street, this neatly presented home offers privacy and security with high front fencing and security roller shutters to the street facing windows providing a dependable peace of mind for your family and lifestyle.
A 4 bedroom configuration will cater for the larger family, with a detached studio or store room allowing extra space if required. The master bedroom offers a ceiling fan, walk-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles and timber clad ceiling. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all of good proportion with quality carpets and built-in robes with mirror panel doors featuring.
Porcelain tiles flow from the entrance hall through to a generous kitchen and casual living area, offering a crisp neutral space for your everyday living. A functional kitchen design has the original cabinetry, integrated stove and a generous walk-in pantry. Cook as you socialize in this central open plan design.
Relax in comfort with a large L-shaped lounge / dining offering a bright and spacious formal area. A wall heater and ducted evaporative air conditioning will keep the temperature moderate while picture windows allow natural light to gently infuse.
A large main bathroom also boasts floor to ceiling tiles plus separate shower and bath. A separate toilet is adjacent with a large laundry with ample storage completing the interior.
An oversize single carport with lock-up roller door provides drive through access to a 1.5 size garage, allowing covered and secure parking for 2 vehicles and a little workshop space to spare. A detached study, (or store room), completes the improvements along with a satellite dish, two rain water tank and a timber frame pergola. All this and more over a generous rear yard with great scope for future upgrading.
* 4 bedroom home on good size allotment
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles plus timber clad roof
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panels)
* Large L shaped lounge / dining with wall heater
* Porcelain tiles from entry through to kitchen / meals
* Generous kitchen with functional appliances, walk-in pantry and original cabinetry
* Casual meals adjacent kitchen (sky light over)
* Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles plus separate bath & shower
* Generous laundry with ample storage
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Irrigation system installed to front lawn
* Secure fencing to the street frontage
* Single drive through carport with roller door
* 1.5 size garage
* Powered study or store room
* 2 x rain water tanks
* Generous rear verandah
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Prospect Road and it's vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are just down the road, plus quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Public transport is a short walk away on Churchill Road and there is a reserve and playground just around the corner, perfect for the younger family.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to acquire a quality residence in one of Kilburn's more desirable locations.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Urban Renewal
Land | 610sqm (approx)
House | 224sqm (approx)
Built | 1988
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC