House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kilburn
Solid Brick Maisonette on Generous AllotmentProperty ID 1577390A white picket fence delivers a welcoming street presence to this classic maisonette, with ornate quoin work and heritage windows providing the essential character features. Polished timber floors, create a pleasing contrast against a neutral colour scheme, greeting us upon entering to a generous living room and flowing throughout the main home.
An eat-in kitchen / meals is adjacent, where modern appliances and Pura Tap combine with woodgrain cabinetry to create a pleasant cooking and social zone.
There are 3 bedrooms, or 2 beds and a study, depending on your requirements. A central bathroom provides adequately, a skylight allowing natural light to infuse. Bedrooms 1 & 2 are both of good proportion, both with polished timber floors. Bedroom 3 (or study) boasts a tiled floor. A tiled laundry / lobby is a great utility area with the toilet adjacent.
A large semi enclosed verandah will provide a great place to entertain outdoors. Skylights overhead create a pleasant brightness with lattice panels continuing the heritage theme. A single drive through carport with secure roller door gives parking for one vehicle and allows access to a massive paved patio area, ideal for extra vehicle accommodation as well as outdoor living. A 6m x 3m shed, a garden and lawned area complete a good size backyard.
Features in brief:
* Rented at $295 per week until April 2017
* Character solid brick maisonette
* 3 bedrooms
* Alarm system installed
* Polished timber floors throughout the main home
* Generous lounge with split system air conditioner
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Security screens to other windows
* Functional central bathroom with skylight
* Eat-in kitchen with Pura Tap, modern appliances and cabinetry
* Large lobby/ laundry area with toilet adjacent
* Large semi enclosed outdoor living verandah
* Single drive through carport with roller door
* Other off street parking in driveway and on large paved patio
* 6m x 3m garden shed
* Rain water tank
* Large back yard
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all required amenities. Local schools include Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Take your pick of rail or bus for public transport. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles and the new Costco or choose to shop at Sefton Plaza, Northpark Shopping Centre or Regency Plaza.
An exciting opportunity to acquire an entry level home in a high growth suburb. Inspection is a must!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential55 - Comprehensive Development
Built | 1950
Land | 447sqm
Council Rates | $818.05pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $178.30pa